Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jolenar's application

Go down 
+15
laz [ToYs]
Glory blade
Nhoj Revrac
Noxious
skervyskalywag
Prey Monkie
Dwanya
Dogz
Countess Tera
Zhou Cruz
Strider [ToYs]
Warrior The Known
ajr2012
coil
jolenar
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

Jolenar's application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:16 am

coil wrote:
laz wrote:
Give the dude a chance. I say /trial and let him get his characters through with help of other members pushing characters through. As for all the shit about him being in scar and gettig kicked or w/e the heck y'all are talking about, everyone deserves a second chance.

^this.we cant say be tough on 1 guy and be kind to the next. there has to be fairness.

and skervy, a mes/ele/ranger can and have been part of our dungeon compositions. plus he can readily participate in doa.

im not sure why we are forcing some people to make a rit or para just cause thats the 1 character WE lack.

Its kinda funny because he can run every "standard" dungeon build on the ranger and ele. Also trial him on a tank role in a dungeon too
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:54 am

coil wrote:
laz wrote:
Give the dude a chance. I say /trial and let him get his characters through with help of other members pushing characters through. As for all the shit about him being in scar and gettig kicked or w/e the heck y'all are talking about, everyone deserves a second chance.

^this.we cant say be tough on 1 guy and be kind to the next. there has to be fairness.

and skervy, a mes/ele/ranger can and have been part of our dungeon compositions. plus he can readily participate in doa.

im not sure why we are forcing some people to make a rit or para just cause thats the 1 character WE lack.

Dont exactly agree on you there, as mes are non of our runs how we roll them nowadays, ele only in fmaw 1/3 ways ranger only fmaw 2/3 ways and is rather after having done the dungeon on a couple of other charrs. And it is no good use when someone joins a run that he can only switch to one diff character, it would take even longer to form up dungeon runs then it takes now.

Even though having this said, i agree on the second chance and give him a /trial sunny
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:27 pm

update?
Back to top Go down
Glory blade
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Glory blade

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Strider wrote:
coil wrote:
laz wrote:

Dont exactly agree on you there, as mes are non of our runs how we roll them nowadays, ele only in fmaw 1/3 ways ranger only fmaw 2/3 ways and is rather after having done the dungeon on a couple of other charrs. And it is no good use when someone joins a run that he can only switch to one diff character, it would take even longer to form up dungeon runs then it takes now.

Even though having this said, i agree on the second chance and give him a /trial sunny

Man everything you post makes me laugh so hard it isn't even funny. Do you know what you are talking about? Mes can be used in ANY dungeon esp frostmaws(better/faster SF spikes than eles) since you haven't tried to use mesmers in frost and just dismiss them like you did manlyway(lawl) you are a pure idiot. Eles or mes shitterflames can be ran in rragars. Eles can run MoP callers in dungeons. You can literally subsitute any profession in and still get the same outcome for the MoP. If you can't come to realization what is faster and what isn't then wow. GO try these ways of doing dungeons then get back to this thread.

-ty glory
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Glory blade wrote:
Strider wrote:
coil wrote:
laz wrote:

Man everything you post makes me laugh so hard it isn't even funny. Do you know what you are talking about? Mes can be used in ANY dungeon esp frostmaws(better/faster SF spikes than eles) since you haven't tried to use mesmers in frost and just dismiss them like you did manlyway(lawl) you are a pure idiot. Eles or mes shitterflames can be ran in rragars. Eles can run MoP callers in dungeons. You can literally subsitute any profession in and still get the same outcome for the MoP. If you can't come to realization what is faster and what isn't then wow. GO try these ways of doing dungeons then get back to this thread.

-ty glory

i agree with glory, but on a different note, can we agree on a trial or not?
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:29 pm

/trial is my opinion. he as good character roller and looks a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 am

Glory blade wrote:
Strider wrote:
coil wrote:
laz wrote:

-ty glory

I know these proffesions can be used. And you dont need to call me an idiot, and some people dont fcking rage when someone makes a mistake, but they actually easily explain....... But then how often do you run it that way huh? i do agree on the fmaw manly way, i just didn't know your tanking and i apologize for that. But you got to admit that you dont often take those proffesions so it is jut advise for HIM to help him get into more runs...
Back to top Go down
Glory blade
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Glory blade

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:05 pm

i run different professions a lot, when people want to go on a diff char try and make it work.
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 pm

denied? cuz its been a week
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Jolenar plz pm me asap.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 pm

closing and re-apply for future consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jolenar's application   Jolenar's application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jolenar's application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2