Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Icy The Mage - OhNo Application

Go down 
+6
Vingilot
Seek
Unholey
ajr2012
Manic Star
Icy Mage
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Icy Mage
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Icy Mage

Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Empty
PostSubject: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:16 pm

IGN: Icy The Mage

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application 2iux078

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

• Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Elementalist-icon-smallIcy The Mage: All Campaigns
  • Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Monk-icon-smallIcy Fifty Five: All Campaigns
  • Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Warrior-icon-smallIcy Magehunter: Nightfall + EoTN
  • Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Necromancer-icon-smallIcy The Corrupted (Previously I Foc U All Evening): Nightfall
  • Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Assassin-icon-smallIcy The Ninja: Nightfall + EoTN + Factions(kind of)
  • Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Mesmer-icon-smallIllusive Icy: Nightfall + EoTN
  • Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Ranger-icon-smallIcy Mages Your Face: Half of Factions
  • Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Paragon-icon-smallIcy Throws A Spear: Half of Nightfall + Most of EoTN
  • Icy The Mage - OhNo Application AsteriskRe-rollable PvP Character

3. What PvE skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PvE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

• 11 Kurzick / Luxon
  • Ele: 10-SS, 8-LB, 10-All EoTN
  • Sin: 7-SS, 8-LB, 10-Asuran, 10-Vanguard, 8-Delver, 5-Norn
  • Mes: 6-SS, 5-LB, <5-All EoTN
  • Nec: 8-SS, 7-LB, <2-All EoTN
  • Monk: 9-SS, 8-LB, 8-Delver, 6-Asuran, 3-Vanguard , 2-Norn
  • War: 8-SS, 4-LB, 9-Asuran (go frogs go), 8-Vanguard, 5-Delver, 2-Norn

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I'll let the pictures do the talking, but I guess I'm most proud of my Wisdom and Drunkard titles - since I didn't buy any Unids and did the Drunkard title 100% legit Razz
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application 2w2ofgi

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes, and it's not one of those mics that gives 120 Decibels of feedback every-time someone else talks.

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.
Past experiences of being in SCAR + Being in the alliance in Luck, names would take too long to list..

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?
I want to get a fast speed-clear environment out of OhNo, as well as maybe a few records - frogs anyone? I can bring me, myself and I but I guess that's not too much too offer Razz

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[Luck] - Disbanded/Inactive, was in it for about 4-5 months
[SCAR] - Disbanded, was in it from December of '08 until disband..
Other random guilds...

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Other hobbies.. I've been recently playing a DoTA-esque game called League of Legends (LoL) but it's getting boring, trying to learn some programming languages but yeah, don't expect some amazing hobby or social life to spring out of me.. Razz

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Did UW extensively before the nerf to UWSC with Skele's of Dhuum, kind of looking forward to learning the new methods.
Did FoW quite a bit with Luck, seemed it was their forte.
I haven't actually done Deep / Urgoz more than once each for the HoM statue, the fact that it requires 12 people is a real turn-off for me and seems like a hassle to form.
Did DoA a boat-load with SCAR when it was in it's infancy, tried going for numerous speed-clear records but never had the people to do it.. have about 600k LB pts on my Ele to show for it ;p
HM Dungeons...

• Frogs - too much, almost got a record in this if it wasn't for Colin... -.-
  • Kathy - Did this quite a bit a while back, never ran the tank build though; definitely a fun dungeon to do.
  • SoO - RoJ way owns, haven't done this much since Sinway due to competent teammates during almost every run I participated in...
  • Rragars - Pretty sure there's a new method to this too, not very experienced but I've done this a few times 100b style.
  • CoF - lol
  • F-maws - Did this a few times with Jon, never really got into it but it seems like there's a really fast way to do this dungeon that no one has figured out yet...
  • Ravens - Same thing as F-maws, kind of boring though - tried developing a SC build for this with Skervy but it never happened.
  • Oola's - Used to run this with Skervy, got a pair of r9 Storm Dags my first run but overall it's meh.
  • Arachni's - Ran this a bit with Kaj when it wasn't as well known, made a fair bit of cash but that's all it is really.
  • Slaver's - Did this Ursan-style wayyyyyy back, VSF is still a joke and easy as heck.
  • Vloxen - Used to run this but not very keen on it.

/rant

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm currently 17, lived in Ontario Canada for the past 16 years but recently moved to Manitoba (still 1 province over). My time zone is CST or Central Time, it's about 6:00 PM at the time of writing. Depending on the day I'll either play up to 16-20 hours or as little as 4-ish.

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you desrve a team spot.
Not very good with these questions so here goes:
I'm going to roxxor your soxxors and I deserve a team spot b/c I have more characters than the average applicant..

Last edited by Icy Mage [Luck] on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : conformed to Seek's request)
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 pm

/Accept
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:24 pm

\accept Cool
Back to top Go down
Unholey
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Frogs - too much, almost got a record in this if it wasn't for Colin... -.-

hey fuck you, its not my fault i rubberbanded and got body blocked on a corner Razz

on a nicer note....ohaider icy Smile
Back to top Go down
Seek
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 pm

I'm seeing a little too much toon development. Please re-apply when you have deleted one or two more toons and cant get so many chars to every corner of the game.

Thnx,
Seek.

""I'M NOT LOCKIN THIS THREAD UNTIL IT'S UPDATED""
Back to top Go down
Icy Mage
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Icy Mage

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Seek wrote:
I'm seeing a little too much toon development. Please re-apply when you have deleted one or two more toons and cant get so many chars to every corner of the game.

Thnx,
Seek.

""I'M NOT LOCKIN THIS THREAD UNTIL IT'S UPDATED""

On the same note, my para is level 12 and she's actually done a frog run twice Razz
Fixed the app though to more suit your liking Wink

@Colin - still your fault XD
Back to top Go down
Seek
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

""On the same note, my para is level 12 and she's actually done a frog run twice Razz
Fixed the app though to more suit your liking Wink""

Thnx for the quick response, effort is key!

/approve
Back to top Go down
Vingilot
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

wicked app... not only content-wise, but visual as well

imo /accept a trial will be only a formality Wink
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

LOL seek
Back to top Go down
Glory blade
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Glory blade

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:41 pm

<3 icy
Back to top Go down
Icy Mage
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Icy Mage

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Seek wrote:
""On the same note, my para is level 12 and she's actually done a frog run twice Razz
Fixed the app though to more suit your liking Wink""

Thnx for the quick response, effort is key!

/approve

Never anger a Norn, amirite?
Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Guild-wars-avatar-3

Wassup Glory Razz
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:56 pm

denyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy marc said hes gonna be the only afk time farmer here Razz and ya i think we should kick colin for screwin up 3 min frogs
Back to top Go down
Glory blade
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Glory blade

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:57 pm

you know tryin to get gwamm.. you?
Back to top Go down
Icy Mage
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Icy Mage

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Idk I'm kind of trying, not really - it just kind of happens =P
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Invited and closed.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:51 pm

oh god not this guy again.
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:29 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icy The Mage - OhNo Application   Icy The Mage - OhNo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Icy The Mage - OhNo Application
Page 1 of 1