Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)

Go down 
+7
Warrior The Known
skervyskalywag
Zhou Cruz
barbie [ToYs]
Dwanya
Manic Star
abillah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
abillah
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) Empty
PostSubject: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 am

[b]IGN: Sinna From Cali (assassin)
Aydog the Hustla (dervish)
Nsane Monkey Heala (monk)

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age )** I own all campaigns, eotn, factions, prophecies,nightfall.

My account is 25 months old.

Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) Gw039.th

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

Sinna From Cali: completed all campaigns

this is my main character - my assassin

Aydog the Hustla - dervish , completed in NM and HM elona nightfall and prophecies, canthan guardian and tyrian guardian.
currently working on legendary guardian on dervish now

Nsane Monkey Heala- completed all campaigns - completed all campaigns in HM, I have lot of experience in using my monk as an UA and ROJ on elite misisons before the ROJ nerf as well., my monk has access to DOA

Sevina Hexor- my mesmer, its completed eotn, factions and nightfall, used as a VOR spiker in DOA, urgoz caster spike and doing z missions.

Lisa Mancer - my necromancer

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

My monk farmed the R12 Kurzick ranks, by doing DTSC a lot, so all my characters are r12 kurzick

my assassin is: r8 lightbringer, r9 spearmarshal, r9 ebon vanguard agent, r10 asuran not too shabby, r8 norn

my dervish is: r7 lightbringer, r10 spearmarshal, r10 superrior ebon vanguard agent, r8 delver.

my monk is: r8 lightbringer, r9 spearmarshal, r8 ebon vanguard agent, r8 delver, r8 asuran, and r6 norn.

my mesmer is: r7 lightbrigner, r8 spearmarshal, r6 asuran and r5 delver.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) Gw037j.th

most proud title recently was gettign r10 ebon superiror agent on my dervish, and all of it through doign Hm EOTN books, very few speedbooks (heroway) , I found dervish more challenging to max eotn ranks, since on my perma its much easier to max ranks.

also well geting r12 Savior of the kurzicks rocked, as its unlocked some mega damge for all my characters.
it also took me a long time to get, about 4 months work, and 2 months through DTSC fast faction farming.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes I enjoy using the Ventrilo and I have a headset mic to play with, I prefer to listen more then talk while on vent, as a lot of important
directions are given on vent that i need to listen to , or enjoy the conversation with.

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.

I heard about OhNo from guild wars guru recruitmetn pages

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?

I hEARD OHnO is a great guild to get involved in high end pVE areas.

I'd love to bring my fowsc experience, as I love to main tank, and terra 2 in fow.
I have great dayway experience on my assassin, as I love to do mtns and m2 vale/chambers

My monk has great experiences and learned a little bit of DOAsc, while i was with the guild (OUT)
and I would love ot practice more DOA on my monk as either infuser or bonder.

My mesmer can be used as VOR spiker on urgoz or doa runs, but will need more practice on DOA with my mesmer still .

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

My hobbies include role playign games on computer or xbox, going to teh gym, riding my cycle, and goign otu to teh movies on the weekends.

also love listening to techno or trance music while gaming.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

My sin has elite experiences in FOW, and UW, i can terra or main tank and tanked in slayerz exile runs with pugs.
and has doen speed clears in eotn dungeons like kathandrax blood spike, soo-sc a/mo spike teams, and bogroot sc runner.

My monk has elite experiences in mostly FOW UA position and DOA pug teams UA, I have done two full DOASC runs as UA, but probably need more practice as, practice in DOA makes perfect.
my monk has also been used in various ROj roles like vsf, or dtsc 600 farming.

My mesmer has elite experiences in mostly VOr spike in urgoz and DOA.

My necromancer has experience as MOP in fowsc runs.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 29 years old, and currently live in Los Angels california, and I am in the GMT - 8 California time zone

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you desrve a team spot.
I would love to bring my experience as a team plaer, a person who listens and will work hard and help others and help OhNo in their glories.

Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) Gw039
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:33 am

Fantastic attitude, I would like to see a Elementalist pushes through NF and EOTN for DOA or a Paragon or Ritualist pushes through EOTN for Dungeons depending on which areas you are more interested in doing.

/Trial (On completion of campaign from new toon)
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:34 am

no warrior or rt or paragon Sad? get paragon and ele :pp

/trial
Back to top Go down
barbie [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
barbie [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 am

sinna was in my alliance, been on a few runs with them hit me up in game if ud like to kno more.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Zhou Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:31 am

After talking to Barbie I'm gonna say no.
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:01 am

needs more then just a ele and or para or rit ^^ only has sin monk nec useful for dungeon runs which aint much considering each only has 1 spot in most builds. and a mes monk for doa if thats what hes interested in. not many reroll options there. if my opinion counts id say make and complete atleast 2 of these 3 for eotn para/rit/war AND ele for nf if your interested in doa

also like to add after just noticing barbies comment that i was in your guild/alliance for a short time and can honestly say i wasnt impressed at all if this is anyone i met while there instant and definite no
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 am

Good DoA character diversity, Sin, Mesmer, Monk, Necro (even though we don't use necro much). Ele would be nice, but PvE Ranks are impressive across all the characters. 5 pretty well developed characters w/ decent pve ranks = trial for me without a question.
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:20 am

marc did you even bother to read cruzs comment or question it Razz your a bad leader lol
Back to top Go down
Fish [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Fish [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 am

i don't feel this guy idk but lets try him out in DoA as he claims he has experince
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:09 am

I aggre. Push atleast 1 or 2 more toon across eotn nf .(Say Ele/rit/para/warrio)
Like ur attitude and u have decent ranks on the few toons u have Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) Icon_razz. Trial when new toon is complete from me.
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:42 am

I dont really know on this app, his titles are high, which means that he hasn't been wandering about doing nothing, but on the contrary, he has a very low character diversity for dungeons, and as we do a lot of dungeons this could be negative for yourself.
Also the comment of barbie + cruz is not very positive as it seems.
/no for the present untill rit/para/war (1/2 of these) are through eotn.
Back to top Go down
abillah
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:11 pm

my warrior is at gate of pain

and my ele has just started the midlien of nf storyline
Back to top Go down
abillah
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:14 pm

my assasin can do any dungeons

i have a lot of experience in sinways,

I've done kathandrax sinways, bogroot sinways

and my monk can 600 decent

and my warrior acn 100 blades and shoudl finish nf on my warrior within two days or so

a rit isnt' taht useful to me, since i can use razah as a hero
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 pm

razah cant run gdw/summon/pi and morgahn cant run sof/tntf/sy thats the point Razz the majority of our team builds for dungeons are half a team of rits and paras now. sins have 1 spot except kath and rragars monks only 1 ua in every team. you gettin the idea now? you dont have many reroll options for our runs and sin/monk are easily filled thats why people are saying para/rit/war for eotn. also you made no mention of even having a warrior till your last post Razz anything else missing?
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm reading his app and I'm not sure how 5 characters fully developed is poor development. While its not the best, it certainly is better then many people. I push for a trial run.
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:14 pm

ok i typed a looooooong story. but for some reason its lost now. so i'm gonna do it faaaaaaaaster now. Rits/Para's/Warriors are most used profession in Dungeons so its good to have them all. can't remember last time we did a sinway and tank for dungeons/doa will pretty much b the last thing you'll learn cuz ur gonna learn all the other spots first. now with ele through nf. and a rit/paragon i'll agree on trial even with bad feedback. tho what i heard about u wasnt that positive. but trial to prove that im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:39 pm

im gona say /denied now as ive heard very negative stuff of u from people who knows u sorry.
Back to top Go down
abillah
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:40 pm

its ok I ended up joining THCS

i prefer sinways anyways

thanks for the application reads

I appreciated the chance

you can close my app now
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Closing this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)   Sinna From Cali     (application to join OhNo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinna From Cali (application to join OhNo)
Page 1 of 1