Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end

Go down 
+20
Zhou Cruz
Masmar
Fish [ToYs]
Seek
Arcane
Nhoj Revrac
Warrior The Known
Prey Monkie
Adam
Haunted Dream
Strider [ToYs]
coil
Dwanya
McMuffin
Kbar
Balistic Pve
Kyvek [ToYs]
remember me?
Carnage Runner
tavares
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Kyvek wrote:
but I think it's more important to reroll to maybe 6 of the professions and do them WELL, is better than being able to roll all 10 and not know shit about half.
/trial
We don't ask for 6 characters to begin with. but his characters do seem a little lacking.

This is a breakdown of what he can join as:
DoA: Monk, Sin (He won't be tanking so Sin is nice, but not helpful, Ele to my knowledge isn't there)
Ravens: War + Monk + Sin (He won't be tanking for awhile)
Frosty: Monk + Ele + Sin (He won't be tanking for awhile)
Kathy: War + Monk + Sin (He won't be tanking for awhile)

His reroll's are okay, I wish he had one more char through EoTN and an Ele OR mesmer at DoA and I'll do a trial.
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:51 pm

y i know. i will probably create them but with time. i wanted to farm untill the SF nerf ^^
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:52 pm

my ele arrives at DoA tomorrow ^^
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Hmm this is a tough one for me. He has 4 core characters and working on a 5th but a paragon or a rit would be very useful in our guild. He said that he will roll a para up....but i would prefer him already either a para/rit rdy. I think that if you take a week to work on one of those and reapply then you would have a better chance.
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:33 pm

tavares wrote:
my ele arrives at DoA tomorrow ^^
That will help a lot, get a para or rit through EoTN and I'll trial you.
Back to top Go down
coil
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 am

tavares wrote:
just a question. this is a dungeon SC guild? every one want me to make a para to dungeons =/ dont take me badly but im not forced to do dungeons because i mighty only like to do some farms like DoA. pls dont take this message badly

youre right. no one's forcing you to do dungeons. but, the reason youre getting so much criticism is because you have only 1 character we use in doa. reading that, we all assume you're more of a dungeon person cause for that you have 4 characters.

if youre interested in doa, get a necro/mes & your ele to doa.

if youre interested in dungeons, add another reroll option to your arsenal (para/rit/necro). eotn takes what 4 hours to complete?

besides, you have 3 pvp chars that are potentially 2 reroll options. unless youre holding onto those chars for birthday presents, you can easily increase your networth by getting 1 (or 2) extra reroll options.

again, no one's forcing you to do anything. we're merely suggesting. you have all the rights to say "f* yall picky asses" just as much as we have to be a little picky Smile
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 am

tavares wrote:
y i know. i will probably create them but with time. i wanted to farm untill the SF nerf ^^

the SF wont be nerfed still long time dont worry.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:06 pm

I do believe this guy deserves a trial. He's been working on getting the necc characters, and finishing campaigns on others. I believe this shows us that he is super-motivated to enter this guild, witch is always a good thing.
I'd say that 9 out of 10 players, after reading the comments and realizing how much work it is, would say: "OhNo, suck my balls, i'm not gonna do that just to enter!" Tavares is that 1 ou 10 ppl, so i'd say he definatly deservers a trial.
He has superb motivation and is willing to work for us, so get him a trial asap, be4 we loose a future great player to another guild!

gz
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Ok BOTTOM LINE.. Since no one but John has really said that you should re-apply, I'm going to outline why you should. Tavares, we are a fairly high quality speedclear guild. That being said, in order to get in you need to meet certain prerequisites. For instance, you need to have motivation to play, diversity in characters, general skill with at least 3 different professions, and you need to be mature enough to accept criticism from others.

You are working on characters, that shows good motivation, you have a little bit of character diversity, and you seem to have reasonable skill on 3 different characters. Your only downfall is that you are limited with your character development. In my honest opinion, and I believe it is shared by a few others, a character that can be considered "ready" is one that has completed Nightfall and Eye of the North. Working on your ranks comes with doing dungeons and elite areas, but having the characters ready, with pve skills is a huge step in the right direction.

Whether or not this gets temporarily closed until you re-apply or if you are put on a trial run is irrelivant. Simply know that you should have 5 characters through EotN and NF. If you have 5 that far you are likely to be able to reroll on any given run for all areas at least twice. That much is invaluable.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:40 pm

After reading both pages here the thing that stands out the most is:
this guy wont take no for an answer!

you're a young player in RL and in GW, effort to learn and expand is key however, OhNo isn't a starting place.

imo: reapply in a week or two when you have done the "work" requested by the members and officers. When they see ur app again, and all the things they've said you should work on are done you'll be a shoo in.

2 cents.
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm

kk. addictional information - ele is ready =)
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:13 pm

gj on the ele and if you can continue working on a reroll character for dungeons(rit/para/nec) then we could just keep this open and you can post when that character is done. Once completed I would have no problem putting you on a trial run.
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm

paragon is at EOTN. i finish it today or tomorow ^^ after day one day to add PvE skills
Back to top Go down
Fish [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Fish [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Dwanya wrote:
small experience and charecter diversity, get ele trough nigthfall and make paragon or rit then /trial

next time u flame just admit to yourself that u can't even DH in Frostmaws
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 pm

lo fish, ihave no prblems in admiting never tryed. Paragon rdy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 pm

want me to reaply?
Back to top Go down
coil
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 am

if you feel youve made significant progress, just copy paste your current one into a new post and update it. that will make it easier for everyone to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 am

IGN:Tavares One
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 2,730 hours; 26 months; All
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 Gw02110

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Warrior (main) all campains - assassin all campains - monk all campains - elementalist prophecies, EOTN and Night fall - Paragon EOTN

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)? warrior - all (the other have only some) and r9 kurz r7 lux SS maxd LB maxed EotN 2 maxed 1r9 and 1r8

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
maxed 7 (working on alot at the same time. speacialy norn and vanguard kurick drunk and sweet, elite skills and vanqs).
Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 Gw02211

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
both

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.
Zeus The Great Monk told me about them.

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?
I want to get party to elite areas with no noobs on the team. i want to learn new areas and farms. hope i can teach some farms to and participate on them.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. Tuga Strikers [TGSK]- 15months left because i needed to play with better players (TGSK is portuguese so we didnt find alot of pro players there). We Are As [ONE] 1 month - left because leader moved from coutry and stoped playing. Team Everfrost [eF] 1 month - left because leader got scammed and new leader kicked every one ( or almost). Global Friends [GLOB] - left because i needed to farm kurzick points. The Remaining Sins [SOF] - actual guild. ( kurzick)

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I play basketball. I'm at a art´s school. 11th form hopping to enter in architecture.
I'm fun and nice. i don't stay mad with no one and i'm not jerk. i don't realy know any fun story about GW that happened with me... all moments there are fun.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Done full HM dungeons book. do FoWsc and did UWsc. did Urgoz 2 times and farmed alot at DoA.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 16 but i'm not a childie. I'm From portugal and i play at the end of every day and in weekends i play arround 4-5hours a day. GTM +00 (London, Lisbon)

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you desrve a team spot.
I Wan´t to learn, make my self a tittle hunter (started looking for gwamm not long time ago) and i want to farm and get rich. i desrve a team spot beacause i think its time for me to be with pro's and feel my self sorounded by guys that don't ask for noob help all the time.
Back to top Go down
Masmar
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Masmar

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Looks like a good app, and you can see he's dedicated, you'd be stupid not to accept
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 pm

This is a 100% /trial for me now. This guy has shown he wants to enter several time, has listened to the demands, and by that shows as masmar said, a lot of dedication.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Zhou Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:16 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Masmar wrote:
Looks like a good app, and you can see he's dedicated, you'd be stupid not to accept

Ah I miss mas lol
Back to top Go down
Masmar
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Masmar

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 pm

miss you too
Back to top Go down
Vingilot
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 pm

/trial just for the awesome dedication this guy has show... no matter how much we have pounded his app
Back to top Go down
Luka
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Great dedication Very Happy definately a /trial, to see his skillz Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyvek [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Kyvek [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Quote :

Quote :
/trial just for the awesome dedication this guy has show... no matter how much we have pounded his app

+1 +1 +1 +1
+1 +1 +1 +1
+1 +1 +1 +1
+1 +1 +1 +1
+1 +1 +1 +1
+1 +1 +1 +1
+1 +1 +1 +1
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm

/Trial

This guys dedication is exceptional.
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:31 pm

/trial......plz add the names of the officers in green to your friends list and pm them in game. They will be looking for you but you need to attmept to also contact them. Good luck on the trial run.
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

invited, closing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end   Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tavares One wants to enter OhNo Re app at the end
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2