Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Expert Mode Reapp.

Go down 
+2
Carnage Runner
Expert Mode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Expert Mode
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Previous thread: https://ohno.forumotion.com/applications-to-ohno-f11/expert-mode-s-application-t345.htm

I got very busy and wasn't able to really get time to even do a trial run.
Since then I have worked more on character diversity and so on and now I have a bit more time on my hands.

So here we go!

IGN: Expert Mode
Delicate Yet Deadly

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age)**

Expert Mode Reapp. 212uaoj
Expert Mode Reapp. 5jsig1

I have all campaigns and expansion on both accounts.
My total time played is around 4200 hours over the past 44 months. In mid April 2009 one of my old "friend's" went on my account and deleted almost all of my characters...I didnt really want to remake them on that account in fear that it would happen again which is why I have the new account with my main character Expert Mode on it.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Monk= All
Sin= All
Para= NF, EOTN, Some Cantha
Sin#2= NF, EOTN
Mes= NF, EOTN
Ranger= Some EOTN, Some NF
War= Some EOTN, Some NF
Rit= Some NF, Some EOTN
Necro= Some EOTN, Some NF
Ele= Some EOTN
Derv= None, just beggining

"Some" varies at a quarter of the campaign done and onwards. Can work on any of them to get them where I have to be at. All characters are ascended except for the Dervish & the Ele.

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
Monk= All PvE skills, Max EotN titles, r10 kurz, max ss, max lb
Sin= Most pve skills, r8+ eotn titles, r7 kurz, r6 lux, r8 ss, r5 lb
Sin#2= Some pve skills, r5+ eotn titles, r7 ss, r5 lb, r10 kurz
Para= Some pve skills, r3 norn, r4 asura, r6 delv, r7 vanguard, r9 ss, r3 lb, r10 kurz
Mes= Most pve skills, r5 eotn titles, r7 ss, r3 lb, r10 kurz
Ranger = r2 eotn titles, r7 ss, r10 kurz
War= r2 eotn titles, r5 ss, r10 kurz
Necro= r1 eotn titles, r5 ss, r10 kurz

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

Expert Mode Reapp. Ra9ukg

Just about 14 Max titles on my main. I'm not proud of any, it's a game. However, if I had to choose a favorite, I'd say Master of the North. Took me a while to get it.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? I do, however in all honesty I'm not the biggest fan of ventrilo. I am definitely willing to use it for runs though! Very Happy

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible. I used to be in the SCAR alliance around 6-7 months back. Since I've started playing again, I've had some old friends PM me. One in which was one of the guys I recruited to the previous guild I was an Officer in, Dwayna Blackblood is his name and he is currently in OhNo. I asked what happened to the old alliance and he told me that SCAR and Noob merged to form Mallyx and friends.

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo? I want to have a friendly, drama free group of people to play this game with!
I can bring lots of laughs, positivity, imagination. As far as the game goes, I was formerly well experienced with almost all domains of PvE.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. I can't remember the guilds I was in wayyy back when I started but some that I can remember are, [Hp], [Dark], [FIRE], [GoE], [ECTOs], [eZ], [meh], [eZ].

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. I'm a bit of a health freak. I love to exercise, lift weights, run, I quit smoking around a year ago. I'm actually going back to school in September to become a Personal trainer. I play the guitar and the Alto Saxophone (haha picked it up in Music class years ago and liked it). Love to laugh, tell jokes, hear jokes, ect.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I have done all dungeons with SCAR, I've done FoW hundreds of times RoJway, done Urgoz with ToA many times and done DoA speedclear alot with SCAR.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. I am 19 years old, from Nova Scotia, Canada. Time zone=(GMT-4). I play at random times, typically I play around 2 hours a day if not more.

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you deserve a team spot. Be an active member, learn and teach things, bring humor to team runs whenever I can! I would love a spot on the team, I would like a permanent guild to be in and there are verrry many people I know in SCAR, ToA and probably a lot others in the alliance.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application, hope to hear from you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Pump out the Necro and Rit. (EotN and NF) Then I can't see why a trial would be withheld. But I do think that having those two characters done will go a long way in making you a more versatile player.
Back to top Go down
Expert Mode
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Carnage Runner wrote:
Pump out the Necro and Rit. (EotN and NF) Then I can't see why a trial would be withheld. But I do think that having those two characters done will go a long way in making you a more versatile player.

There are the 2 that I actually have been working on lately lol

ps. if a trial run was going to be had b4 I cant see why it wouldnt now, since then ive gotten my mes thru nf, my second sin through nf and eotn, my para through eotn and nf, created several characters I did not have, advanced them, cranked up titles ect ect ect
still working on stuff regardless Smile
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 pm

alex sucks.

Last edited by Kbar on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glory blade
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Glory blade

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:55 pm

alex sucks balls

Last edited by Glory blade on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:13 pm

This is an anti-flame zone.
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 pm

alex sucks.

Last edited by Kbar on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Expert Mode
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Who really showed a bad attitude throughout this. I've acted respectable. On the former application he denied me and I was saying that surely he wasnt going to discredit me for being cranky in a run back in july of 2009.

So quit it with your malicious bs man seriously.
Really need input on the other officers here, because all this guy is trying to do is grill me lol
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm

alex sucks.

Last edited by Kbar on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 pm

and your letting him, I gave you multiple opprotunitys to be the bigger man, I won't vote on this, but work it out with kuhbar else you can't join.
Back to top Go down
Expert Mode
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 pm

ajr2012 wrote:
and your letting him, I gave you multiple opprotunitys to be the bigger man, I won't vote on this, but work it out with kuhbar else you can't join.

I did that and all of the posts showing it were deleted by you as well as all of his malicious messages that preceded.
to add on, kbar writes one thing, and then quickly edits it to grill even more...
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm

yah /accept.

send him an invite

i like giving people a hard time.

i'd like to take him on KATH. so does CRUZ.

i like the effort on the toons after a hack.

seems experienced enough.

he can learn the spikes. because they are so easy now.

probably start him off in the caster roles-->warrior-->sin.

P.S. we're reforming/merging w/ a few SC guilds. so be patient for the next week, as we get stuff figure out.

but check out our builds etc.. we've been getting good time when ppl are on.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 pm

invited and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expert Mode Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert Mode Reapp.   Expert Mode Reapp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Expert Mode Reapp.
Page 1 of 1