Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Application Erebus EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Application Erebus EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Application Erebus EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Application Erebus EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Application Erebus EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Application Erebus EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Application Erebus EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Application Erebus EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Application Erebus EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application Erebus

Go down 
+4
Noxious
Carnage Runner
Countess Tera
Erebus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebus
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Applicant Name: Emiel ( IGN: Monk: Malia Meyena, Mesmer: Erebus Alectrona, Warrior: Jennifer Potsmoker

Screenshot of account age (/age):
http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/10-081759L/4351/jpg/03/2010/img6/glowfoto

Screenshot of account & character titles:
http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/10-094228L/8858/jpg/03/2010/img4/glowfoto
http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/10-082131L/1594/jpg/03/2010/img6/glowfoto
http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/10-094357L/2877/jpg/03/2010/img4/glowfoto

1. What is your total time played in Guild Wars? How old is your account & which campaigns do you own?

1235 Hours now and my account is 33 months old (but ive had a different account before) I own all campaigns.

2. Which characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

Mesmer , Monk and Warrior are my favourite players and i completed all campaigns on my mesmer and monk and working on EoTN and Factions for my Warrior. Iam also working on getting my ele through nightfall;)

3. What PvE skills do your main characters have and what are each characters' PvE ranks (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
Mesmer and monk got both SS/LB maxed and Eotn titles differs from 5-8. Kurz/Lux is low i prefer PvE.
My main characters got most of the pve skills i needed for DoA. and for builds i preferd to use in general. (Skills like GDW,BUH,PI,SY,Seed of life, BotGD, Finish him, YMLAD, Air of superiority, Ebon vangaurd assasin support, CoP, Ether nightmare.)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, whichtitles are you working on?

Oh my monk i got 15 titles maxed. The title that makes me proud the most is Leg Gaurdian i guess because i just achieved it like a week ago. Iam working on LB/SS on my warrior.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

yeah ofcourse especially for things like DoA/FoW/UW.

6. How did you hear about OhNo? Please include names if possible.

I have been in OhNo before..Razz Played alot of DoA with gerg and angus. Ive been in SNOW Before too.

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?

Some help for high end pve or title hunting. And i'd love to help others with missions/elite caps. AND iam always in for HIGH END PVE.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

OhNo, leaved when i took a break from gw. SNOW also left because of a break. Pillen en Poeder [PeP] long time ago dont know why i left.

9. Tell usa little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a Guild Wars story.

Well iam just giong to school everday, working, sports and my girlfriend. And when i got some leisure time iam playing guildwars:D getting pretty active again after a short break.

10. What elite mission (HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Deep/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Please be descriptive.

Ive been healing in UW and FoW as UA i think. And i played alot and alot of DoA on my monk and mesmer. Roles i played in doa : UA, VoR, E-surge and FoC.

11.How old are you, where are you from, and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

Iam turning 17 in a few days. and iam from HOLLAND! I play alot in the evening but thats like morning in america!Razz +1 GMT

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why do you deserve a team spot.

Help alot of people and be very active in events / SC's and other High end pve thingies. and i think i deserve a spot in the team because iam experienced in alot of high end pve. I also know alot of people form ohno i think(if theye are still in it).

You can always just pm me or meet me in game!

Last edited by Erebus on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Countess Tera

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Have a small recolection here. But bein able to roll to UA or mes isnt to impressive. What other characters do u have, and how far ahead in the game are they? And plz try to post ur screnies asap Application Erebus 302625
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:28 pm

i usually play on my monk mesmer and warrior but i also have a sin somwhere in EoTN (used to farm raptors with it). And a Ele getting through nightfall with her.Wink
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 pm

No. Not even close to enough experience or character diversity.

Re apply if you'd like to when you've gotten your current characters through all campaigns and with decent PVE Ranks.

Then get a Necro or Ele through NF and EotN.

Then get a Paragon or Ritualist through NF and EotN.

That will put you to 5 usable characters that we roll. Until that or something resembling that is done, I don't think you will get accepted.

GL.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:50 pm

well work on ur sin and ele then. Get them trough NF and eotn.Bump when done. Doesnt take to long
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Its much easier to get my chars through eotn and nf when iam in a guild so people can help of just co operate you know.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Noxious
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 pm

It takes a few hours to get a character through any campaign with H/H. I'm sorry but if you can't handle that this isn't the guild for you.

That being said, if you've been in here before doing DoA I think we should consider that for the DoA guys. How long were you in OhNo? With such low hours I doubt you have too many runs under your belt. I'm still inclined to agree with Carnage, we have a character reroll minimum and you just don't meet that.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Yeah i know and ofcourse iam able to h/h it. But i also want som variety and do som high end pve now and then.. its not like YEAH FUN to rush two chars through 2 campaigns.. Wink

and ive had a few breaks from like 4 months each;) Thats why i dont have very much hours in 33 months! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noxious
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

If you want to do high end pve then get your characters through so you can have reroll options.

And it doesn't really matter whether you took a break or not, fact is you have low hours
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm

I already have got 3 chars through all campaigns and two others are like 1/3 or halfway...

And with the Chars i got now i can do enough things for the guild and help out people.
And ofcourse i will be working on a rit soon or getting my ele all the way to DoA and through EoTN but i want a guild to have fun with and talk.
Back to top Go down
alex
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
alex

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:32 pm

he been in ohno or scar before i remember
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Please Finish the Rit and Ele and than re appply. cuz 2 3 SC char's it not enough for a /trial for me.

UTRECHT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Prey Monkie wrote:
Please Finish the Rit and Ele and than re appply. cuz 2 3 SC char's it not enough for a /trial for me.

UTRECHT!!!!

SO CONFUSED. he has member access to the forums. so close the app because he's in the guild. or don't. cuz IDK
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 pm

closing this app....reapply when your rdy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Erebus   Application Erebus Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Erebus
Page 1 of 1