Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Moodys App ( the irishman)

Go down 
+6
Vingilot
Zhou Cruz
skervyskalywag
Dwanya
Manic Star
Moody
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Moody
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Moodys App ( the irishman) Empty
PostSubject: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:04 am

Applicant Name: Moodys Sin

Screenshot of account age (/age):
http://yfrog.com/5ggw002yj [color=red] Sorry about these Pictures. I have not used uploads before ^_^[/color]
Screenshot of account titles:
None really.

Screenshot of character titles:
http://yfrog.com/6ugw003qj
Again sorry have no idea.
1. What is your total time played in Guild Wars? How old is your account & which campaigns do you own?

I have played my account for 1638 hours over 2years and 4 months. i own all campaigns.
2. Which characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
My assasin completed all. My ele all. Not alot i know but i am working on the others that were deleted.

3. What PvE skills do your main characters have and what are each characters' PvE ranks (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
My assasin have every Pve skill aside from several in EoTN.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, whichtitles are you working on? Im not really a guy for titles. i come on Guild Wars to have fun and stuff just never maxed ouot my titles. The title i am most proud of would have to be unlucky title track Cool

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes

6. How did you hear about OhNo? Please include names if possible.
A freind of mine asked me to come on a Speed clear. Critical Ba Ck/ Prey Monkie. and while i was there others saud i should apply. sorry i cant remember your names Sad

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo? In all honestly i dont mind what i get out of OhNo as long as i get included im fine. I dont think i could bring a majority of skills to OhNo only the fact that i am on quite frequently

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Well i took a break 8 or so months back, and when i cam back i joined the guild of someone i was speed clearing with . [KiNG] . The reason i may leave is that they are a USA stated guild and so our times vary. where as OhNo is mixed.

9. Tell usa little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a Guild Wars story.
Im an Angry Irishman that grows his own potatos Cool

10. What elite mission (HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Deep/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Please be descriptive.
I have completed most dungeons in EoTN as a perma / 100b . i have done Urgoz as a perma tank but not the deep. Never focused on DoA.

11.How old are you, where are you from, and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 16. From northern ireland, UK i am on a large amount of the time most days from 3pm to around 11 pm on weekends i am on allday mostly. My time zone is GMT

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why do you deserve a team spot.
I am going to try to help if i can get in. i have no idea why i deserve a team spot, the main reason i am applying is because i am interested in your guild and many people recomend i apply.
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:45 am

A very large increase in character diversity is required even more so with the possible update tonight.

You also appear to have a very low opinion of yourself as a player with a passing interest in joining this guild.

If i were in your position i would redo your application and tell us why you deserve a spot in our guild.

What makes you a strong person or player? What elite areas and dungeons do you have a knowledge for? etc
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:16 am

u know all the speed clears hapens in american time not so much in europe time
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 am

not gonna happen with just a sin and ele sorry
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 am

oh and ya /denied because charecter diversity
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Zhou Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 pm

I know your a good a guy and player, but you need to put work into your characters. Try monk, rit and para and get them trough eotn to start with.

Dwanya wrote:
That is very untrue and you know that.
Back to top Go down
Vingilot
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm

waaay too low char diversity as already mentioned. I (we) usually dont count on that you can tank (sin) from the start, need to know the runs first. Meaning that you only have an ele Wink
Also you have played on your sin ~800h and the only title u got is Protector of Cantha, which is almost and automatic title? What have you been up to?

/denied for now

Dwanya wrote:

well most runs anyways, but u can still get 2-3DoA runs in the time he specified Wink

PS yes i know i am referring to the sin as tank and the nerf is coming, but no point in speculating what will happen
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 pm

i dont know exactly what euro times are but cruz from about 12am-9am est american time it is dead as shit lately
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:22 pm

/nope...........
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Not enough characters for me.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:19 pm

No offense to you guys but, I lol @ "not enough character diversity" etc. When I joined SCAR way back when, while I did have 8 characters, my ranger was really the only one who had done anything. And well, we all know how pwnsauce I am. lol Just imo, char diversity doesnt mean that much.
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:38 pm

char diversity means alot when you actually play with the guild
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Everyone heres in aggreement. Tnx for aplying. Feel free to reapply when u feel better prepared, with more toons and EoTn titles. GL. Closing topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moodys App ( the irishman)   Moodys App ( the irishman) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moodys App ( the irishman)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mallyx and Friends [OhNo] :: Applications to [OhNo]-
Jump to: