Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Sins Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Sins Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Sins Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Sins Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Sins Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Sins Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Sins Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Sins Application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Sins Application EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sins Application

Go down 
+9
Carnage Runner
Nhoj Revrac
Zhou Cruz
Manic Star
Kbar
Haunted Dream
ajr2012
Dwanya
Sins Are Leet
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sins Are Leet
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 am

Screenshot of account age (/age):
https://2img.net/h/i66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/Drkstrmaster/gw021.jpg

Sorry if you cant read it. I dont know how it took such bad photos at 1900x1080. Anyways Hours:4,699 5 min Months:43

Screenshot of account titles:

All i got is R9 kurzick,R5 wisom, R5 zaishen

Screenshot of character titles:
https://2img.net/h/i66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/Drkstrmaster/gw016.jpg

1. What is your total time played in Guild Wars? How old is your account & which campaigns do you own?

A: I have pretty much played all of it. Maybe a few hours here and there i do for drunkard but its not very often i leave my computer on for it. My account is 43 months old and I own all campaigns

2. Which characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

1. Sins:All
2.Warrior: All
3. Ele: All
4. Rt: NF, Factions, Eotn, Working on Proph.
5. Necro: EoTn,Factions,Proph
6. Monk: EoTn, Factions, Proph
3. What PvE skills do your main characters have and what are each characters' PvE ranks (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

Well my sin is pretty much main for right now. I am liking my Ele a little more at the moment. Um I have all my ebon,asura,and norn maxed. Kurzick as i said earlier is R9. Working on that, i wanna max it if they dont change it with the supposed nerf for 600. I use a lot of Eotn skills across all my chars since it does have a nice addition to their builds whether it be for damage or for energy

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, whichtitles are you working on?

I have six max titles on my sin. Not a lot but i plan on working them if i have someone who also needs them or make some nice friends in the guild who dont mind helping me with them Smile

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yep. I have both. I have been a full admin on a few vents from other games and old guilds.

6. How did you hear about OhNo? Please include names if possible.

I have seen you guys about in ToA and Doomlore Shrine chillin. Nothing too special but word goes around that you guys are pretty good and you guys teach DoA. So i figured i need to learn how to do that. If i am givin the opprotunity to learn, i will do my best and max my LB and SS title to make sure i can make the runs easier/faster for you guys.

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?

What i want to get from OhNo is friends and becoming apart of the guild. I like to meet new people and do SC's with people and have a good time. It's a game and I want to have fun with it. I can bring a good sense of humor, a brain, and just being able to chill with some cool people.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

TGtL: 6months I left cause of drama and the alliance leader on a powertrip
DL: 1 week. I left there cause no one talked in game or vent and since I didn't know anyone I wasn't invited to runs.
DTH: 6 months. I left there cause it got innactice and no one was playing

9. Tell usa little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a Guild Wars story.

I work full time at a pizza parlor. I am a manager there. I play electric guitar(been playing for 2 years). I like to have a good time with my friends. Go out, drink, live a little and enjoy life. I play Guilds Wars a little too much at times but who doesnt XD.

10. What elite mission (HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Deep/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Please be descriptive.

FoW: All Areas
UW: All Area's Except E/Mo (which i wanna learn)
SoO: i can run it on Sin and Monk.
DoA: As i said earlier, I hear you guys are willing to teach, so i am all ears on that. I know some of my chars arent there yet but i can make sure it happens so i can participate with guild/alliance runs.
Deep:Mainly way(100b)
Urgoz:Never done Surprised

11.How old are you, where are you from, and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

Im 20 years old. I am from california. I normally get off around 4 PM PST. So anytime normally after that i am home playing till about 2 am PST. Very Happy

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why do you deserve a team spot.

I am willing to meet everyone and make new friends and try and be an asset to this guild. I like to be in runs with the guild so i can get to know people more and learn. I love going on runs and learning new tricks while i go along. I think i deserve a spot in OhNo because i like to hae a good time and just play Guild Wars as a GAME and not create dumb drama. Plus i am a quick learner. All i need is the build and im sure i can run it and do it to the best of my ability

Last edited by Sins Are Leet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:51 am

/trial
tough bit low experience
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 am

monk through nf

\trial Cool
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 am

Totally skipped question 8.
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 am

dude california. epic. /trial

o yah. answer q8

Last edited by Kbar on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 am

/Trial after q.8 is filled in.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
Zhou Cruz

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Fill in #8 and /trial
A monk trough nf is always useful btw.
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Good app but needs to be finshed...remember any answer is better then no answer.
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:06 pm

This looks solid...

Trial run would be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Monk through NF and /Trial
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:17 am

sins are leet wrote:

DL: 1 week. I left there cause no one talked in game or vent and since I didn't know anyone I wasn't invited to runs.

talk2reck. but reck's chill and probably would not mind @ all. but better 2 b safe than........... sorry.

and i know sorry.
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm

its strange how a 4700hours player only has 6 tittles maxed =P mean that u only farm and dont have enought experience as player =P its just an opinion. u have alot of chars wich is good and in dungeons exp its missing some up there =)

its and hard chose but i will say /trial and lets see wat happens
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm

titles dont mean shit i had like 4k hours on my war before i got even r1 kboad. some people just arent interested in titles
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm

I have 19 titles over 5500 hours. I got 15 of those titles in the last 1000 hours probably. Titles are a depiction of someones obsession or devotion to monotony. They don't mean you are a good player. Having good ranks across PVE titles is good, having all the skills unlocked is good, and having experience rolling different professions is good.

Titles are about as good at representing someones skill as FoW armor is. Except PVP titles.. If you have those, you are a beast.
Back to top Go down
Sins Are Leet
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Well I got my monk to bone palace right now. So i will finish it tonight and make sure to get DoA rdy for my monk Smile
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Sounds good. Keep it up and bump when rdy
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 pm

/trial wtb dungeon exp?
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:46 pm

well for now theres no use for sin experience because nerf..hmm...
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:22 pm

BUMPING, update please.
Back to top Go down
tavares
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
tavares

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 pm

nice char diversity. thouw no exp
Back to top Go down
Sins Are Leet
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm

its ok. thanks for the opprotunity. I have had some real life issues i need to deal with. Got a new guitar and live life a little more and not play GW so much. but thanks guys for at least looking at the application. Wish you guys luck
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:18 pm

locking then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Application   Sins Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sins Application
Page 1 of 1