Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Maria's Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Maria's Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Maria's Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Maria's Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Maria's Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Maria's Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Maria's Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Maria's Application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Maria's Application EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Maria's Application

Go down 
+9
Kbar
remember me?
Countess Tera
Haunted Dream
Carnage Runner
Manic Star
Prey Monkie
ajr2012
Maria
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Maria's Application Empty
PostSubject: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 pm

IGN: I Maria The Sin I

1. What is your total time played in Guild Wars? How old is your account & which campaigns do you own?
Maria's Application Gw330

I own all the campaigns and enjoy them all Smile

2. Which characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

Sin: Completed all.

Monk: Completed all.

Warrior: Nighfall, Eotn, and factions.

Necro: Eotn, working on Factions, and Nightfall.

Ritualist: Eotn, working on Factions, and Nightfall.

Ranger: Working on it.

Mesmer: Working on it.

Dervish: Just my little runner, but working on it.

3. What PvE skills do your main characters have and what are each characters' PvE ranks (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

I have never really cared about titles until I started farming, so that explains why I don't have the best titles.

Sin: R10 Vanguard, R8 LB, R9 Norn, R8 Delver, R8 Asura, R8 SS.

Monk: R9 Delver, R8 LB, R5 Norn, R5 Vanguard, R5 Asura, R7 SS.

Ritualist: R7 Delver, R6 Vanguard, R5 Norn, R5 Asura.

I have all the skills that are needed, and I have no problem with getting skills I don't have if needed. Smile

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, whichtitles are you working on?

Maria's Application Gw331

Maria's Application Gw332

As you can see, I'm not the biggest Title hunter, but I'm working on all titles.
The title I'm most proud of is Secret Agent (10), because I maxed it through doing speedbooks, and almost have my Norn maxed too by it. This made me proud of myself because I worked hard against myself, because I hate speedbooking + my old bestfriend was also proud of me when I maxed it. Very Happy Smile OH, and you guys might of reacted on how little experience my sin has, that's because i never used to take quest rewards in UW or FoW.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I have some problems with my Ventrilo because I raged at my new computer, and destroyed it, but I still have Ventrilo and will buy a mic fast as i get money. Smile

6. How did you hear about OhNo? Please include names if possible.

Well... after spending a few hours in GoA i saw alot of this [OhNo] guild and found out it was a farming guild. I've always liked farming guilds, but never applied. I know Dan (Possey Dervish), a great friend, and I've talked with some guy in the guild in Beacons Perch, but I don't remember his name.

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?

I want to play with competent, friendly, and the best GW players around Smile Have successful speed clears, farms, and make new friends.

I feel i can bring alot into OhNo with my experience in speed clears, and other farms including 600/smite. I have played in many teams involving UWSC, FoWsc, SoOsc and DoAsc (UA).

I am an experienced runner, capable of completing all current runs on GW.

I am also a fast learner, and willing to learn something new. I work hard, and always try my best.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I have been in the [Star] Alliance for a while, and they're the ones that got me into farming. I made alot of friends, and sadly a few enemies. I was in this guild for almost a year Smile. I left because most members moved to Aion when it came out, and I was left alone on GW.

Other than [Star] I have not really been in a farming guild. I have been in smaller guilds with friends, but still continued with farming and speed clears. Smile

9. Tell usa little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a Guild Wars story.

I generally keep myself to myself, but I am passionate about Guild Wars, and love playing it. My other hobbies include dancing, playing handball and socializing, although due to injury I don't currently dance or play handball. Sad

10. What elite mission (HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Deep/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Please be descriptive.

I have completed all HM dungeons, but not all as speed clears. I have done SoO, Kathandrax, and Oolas in speed clear. I haven't played the role as A/P in SoO, and have done the roles of 100B, and UA in Kathandrax. In Oolas I have played as 2nd floor runner, and UA. I have done all roles in FoWsc, and was experienced in all areas of UWSC before nerf. I have never attempted The Deep/Urgoz, but have the outposts necessary. I have done DoA as heroway, farmed there with 600/smite, and perma. I have completed one DoAsc as UA infuser. Smile

11.How old are you, where are you from, and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 16 years old, and from Norway, I usually play when I come home from school (2.30pm). I play until I go to bed or out with friends or anything else. My time zone is GMT +1. Very Happy

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why do you deserve a team spot.

I believe I can bring a lot to OhNo. I am a fast learner, and will join in teams wherever possible. I am a good player so I won't let you down Smile. I have been told I am a nice person, and that I am fun. So I'll be bringing that too. Smile Thank you for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm

can't take you on a trial until you get mic, sorry, get one and I say \trial.
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:23 pm

/trial if u get a mic. and keep working on chars mesmer nf + eotn and maybe a para:)
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Good applicant, /Trial on Mic for Vent
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Get your Necro through NF, and your mes through EotN and NF. Otherwise, 3 usable DoA's, and 5 usable Dungeon chars.

/work on it.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 pm

8. If you do not have a working microphone, do not expect to be accepted. If you do not use vent you may not find much to do with us.

As soon as you get a working mic I'll leave some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Work on some toons untill u get a mic. bump thread when ur set with a workin vent (lol) and u have moved some toons through some areas.Get all pve skillz if u havent. Locking forward to hear from u again when u feel rdy =) Maria's Application 936700

Sidenote. Would like to see what Dan (Possey) have to say.
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:23 pm

gogogo tank in kathandrax for trial
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 pm

"
Sin: Completed all.

Monk: Completed all.

Warrior: Nighfall, Eotn, and factions.

Necro: Eotn, working on Factions, and Nightfall.

Ritualist: Eotn, working on Factions, and Nightfall.
"

That is pretty good diversity imo. 5 eotn toons that we use in SC's. i like the ritualist.

the eotn diversity is good enough.
we are looking for at least two DoA toons (besides sin). you have a monk. ele or mes would be nice,
but you have a necro.... hmmmmmmm

development: Good enough
Overall vibe from the app is good. it seems like you are willing to learn/work on your characters

A mesmer or ele @ DoA would help this app,

but atm it looks good enough for a trial-- if you fix ur mic situation.
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 am

Need a mic/vent to be in this guild... That is the first thing to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 am

go go get mic
Back to top Go down
Possey
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Possey

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:08 am

Woo maria Razz glad you applied. I know the mic things a problem but other than that, this girl is prob one of the fastest learning players ive ever played with, literally tell her what to do and i almost guarentee she will do it better than you after a few days practice.

il send her a mic myself if i have to to get her in the guild ^^ would be crazy not to give her a trial. (im not just saying this cuz shes a good friend either)
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:15 am

8. If you do not have a working microphone, do not expect to be accepted. If you do not use vent you may not find much to do with us.

app looks great all the classes we need/use cept a para. but id say no exceptions on the mic/vent deal. go go possey mail them a mic or order them one off newegg for like 5-10$ and have it shipped to them instead of you lol
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Possey wrote:
Woo maria Razz glad you applied. I know the mic things a problem but other than that, this girl is prob one of the fastest learning players ive ever played with, literally tell her what to do and i almost guarentee she will do it better than you after a few days practice.

il send her a mic myself if i have to to get her in the guild ^^ would be crazy not to give her a trial. (im not just saying this cuz shes a good friend either)

regardless she needs a microphone and it's in the rules she can't follow that, she can't be trialed.
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Looks good for a trial and if she had a mic in the past, but does not now due to rage(which i personally love-shows compassion about the game), then its a 100% go for me. Plz update when you have the mic....
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 am

Nhoj Revrac wrote:
Looks good for a trial and if she had a mic in the past, but does not now due to rage(which i personally love-shows compassion about the game), then its a 100% go for me. Plz update when you have the mic....

all the pics are down, and i assume that maria does not want to join.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 pm

closing and re-apply for future consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria's Application   Maria's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria's Application
Page 1 of 1