Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Il Tanya Il's application EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Il Tanya Il's application

Go down 
+15
Prey Monkie
remember me?
Kbar
Countess Tera
Manic Star
Carnage Runner
Dwanya
skervyskalywag
Strider [ToYs]
Haunted Dream
Kyvek [ToYs]
survivor
Zhou Cruz
ajr2012
Aaron G.
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron G.
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Aaron G.

Il Tanya Il's application Empty
PostSubject: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:38 pm

IGN: Il Tanya Il
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Il Tanya Il's application Gw04510

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
I have a warrior, assassin, ranger, ele, who has completed alll campaigns

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
I dont really do any kurz so i'm only rank 1 in each. But most of my characters have max LB and most of the EoTN skills, and 1 max SS, and rest are atleast r8+

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Currently I'm working on all of my titles, I have alot to go til' gwamm. But my proudest is tyrian master cartog and i'm about to get elonian.
Il Tanya Il's application Gw04710

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yup, I'm ussually on vent most of the time.

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.
I heard about them from alliance. I was in DL's guild, but something happened so the leader said I'm welcome to join any other guild in the alliance and reffered me to this one.

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?
I would like to get better at dungeons and learn how to run them.
And I can bring several things to ohno, I can sliver tank for DoA and I can train players for it aswell.
I'm also pretty good at dayway and can help train players there.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
The last guild I was in was Desolation Lords[DL] but me and an officer got in a tiny confrontation. And just cause the fact that she was an officer, she had me leave the guild.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I ussually just sit at home and play guildwars since theres not much job openings out there.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I've had plenty of experience in FoW, UW, and DoA but I haven't really done urgoz.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. Right now I'm 19, turning 20 this year. I'm from ghetto utah, and i ussually play from 9gmt til whenever I have to get off.

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you deserve a team spot.
Theres not much I can really do for OhNo because it has almost everything already, but I will participate in alot of the runs and things the guild does. And I'm pretty enjoyable to play with Smile
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:55 pm

i say push a monk through nf and \trial if DL is okay with this.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
Zhou Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Try to get Rit/para/necro/monk trough eotn for dungeons and monk trough nf for doa.
/trial
Back to top Go down
survivor
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:03 pm

More EotN dungeon ready characters --> /trail
Back to top Go down
Kyvek [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Kyvek [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:10 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:12 pm

I'll talk to Reck when I get online tonight unless someone else beats me to it.
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Seems good to me, agreed on the more character requests, but go go /trial Smile
Back to top Go down
Aaron G.
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Aaron G.

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 pm

I also have 3 other characters, I didnt read the whole sentence so i didnt list them xD
Also I have a rit, monk, and derv, but they haven't completed all campaigns.
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:03 pm

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
The last guild I was in was Desolation Lords[DL] but me and an officer got in a tiny confrontation. And just cause the fact that she was an officer, she had me leave the guild.

leaving out the details to that brings me to think theres a real reason you had to leave. and sorry if im mistaking you for another one of the assholes that pop up in ac with stupid ass comments for damn near anything someone says but im pretty sure you were one of em i seen tanya pop up pretty often. i cant lie i act like a dick occasionally but i keep it with people i know and not just anybody that talks in ac
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
Aaron G.
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Aaron G.

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 pm

If you really want the details i'll tell you. Its really stupid anyways. Well my guild was forming up a DoA spamming for an ele, and I asked if they wanted me to come. One of the officers was like no, then told me to QQ or whatever. And I've had problems with her before, she can be somewhat rude. And since we dont really get along I said, "i'd say bitch, but you dont really need me to tell you that." then thats when I had to go.

And if I did say a stupid ass comment in ac chat, theres always that little box you can uncheck you know? But everyone says stupid stuff in ac, so I dont know what to tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Meh. Looks pretty solid to me. Another caster (Monk or Necro) and you'll be a sure foot in.
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 pm

/accept
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Well if there will be no AC trollinin the future and u push a toon through eotn/nf i say Trial.
Back to top Go down
Aaron G.
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Aaron G.

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:18 pm

I would make a necro, but I dont have room on my account.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 pm

pimp out ur monk & rit then,and update thread when ur finished Il Tanya Il's application 936700
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 pm

trial this dude in doa as ele. or frostmaws or kath as tank.
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:23 pm

kbar wrote:
trial this dude in doa as ele. or frostmaws or kath as tank.

100b monk on kath or rragars
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm confused can u give some more info about the other chars if they have done nf / eotn etc. if they have /trial

offtopic: Vic Send me that awesome mo/w build cuz i wanna max eotn titles on my monk without doing speedbooks/sigh. so imma go roll monk mop monk 100b etc ^^
Back to top Go down
Aaron G.
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Aaron G.

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:23 pm

My monk is halfway through nf and 2/3's through EOTN but has beatin prophecies. and my rit is pretty much new, i haven't been working on beating any games with her yet cause i'm going for legendary survivor. shes only done norn side, and my dervish just sits there lol.
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:47 pm

well even if the dl thing wont be an issue itd be nice to see monk and para or rit atleast through eotn unless your gonna be a doaer then nightfall with whatevers used there. currently you only have 2 useful classes for most of our runs war/sin and they fill pretty easy for the most part
Back to top Go down
Aaron G.
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Aaron G.

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm

I've been workin on my monk for the past few days, haven't really been grinding her through nf.
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 am

no need to grind reps or anything just having them available in the areas with skills is good enough unless its something with strict rank reqs (doa). can easily finish eotn and pick up most of the essential skills in a day
Back to top Go down
coil
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 am

lol

ive seen him forming stuff in ally. sounds like a good snatch.

really to me sounds like a non issue in dl. if there's instigation going on then lol @ that.

but otherwise, gl man
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 am

I like him, I've gone on runs w/ him before. /trial
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:47 am

/accept.....pm in game tomorrow for a tryout.
Back to top Go down
Fish [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Fish [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm

nice app trial and he has a nice hair cut as well
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 pm

1 Hour 9 min trial w/ him as sliver. Invited and Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il Tanya Il's application   Il Tanya Il's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Il Tanya Il's application
Page 1 of 1