Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Ritualist Of God Application EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ritualist Of God Application

Go down 
+10
Kbar
Countess Tera
ajr2012
Haunted Dream
skervyskalywag
Noxious
remember me?
barbie [ToYs]
Warrior The Known
Dont Cause Drama
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dont Cause Drama
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ritualist Of God Application Empty
PostSubject: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm

IGN: Ritualist Of God
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age )**
Have played since beta, but this account is my main and is at 37months. I own all campaigns and eotn.
Ritualist Of God Application F09cmu
2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Rit-All
War-All
Mo-Nf
Sin-Nf,Fact
Ele-Eotn
Ran-Nf
Mes-None
Derv-None
Necro-None
Pvp

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
Kurz/Lux Maxed
Rit Maxed SS/LB/All 4 Eotn
Sin r7SS/r4LB/r3 Norn/r1Van/r6 Asuran/r1 Delver
Ele r5Delver/r4Asuran

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
Have 23maxed on Rit. Probably favorite is Legendary Master Of The North. *update*
Ritualist Of God Application 14ij283

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Both daily
6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.
A few people in the alliance i know/have heard of. Saw on gwguru and saw on ToA forums.
7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?
I hope to finally be able to master DoA. I can bring experience in a multitude of areas in this game, as well as a chill attitude and active play hours.
8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[LOD] 2months Wasnt interested in DoA at the time.
[ight] 3months Disbanned
[ECTOs] Left to try and master DoA in [Out]
[Liar] 2weeks? Left due to issues with an officer.
[Hush] 3weeks, Wasnt doing Luxon title as often
[Out] 1 week Left to reform [ight]
[fggt] Got Name Banned
a few others and these are in now way in order by the recent or far past.
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
This is a story called the Ritualist Story. I was born in Cantha with White Mantle blood. I cast spirits and doesnt afraid of anything. Nothing could stop me till mighty Mallyx steeped up and smashed me with a Purple glowing foot. -End
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Completed all HM Dungeons, Fow, Uw, Urgoz but yet to complete DoA
Played EoE in Fowsc, and have done the UA
Ive done wastes and vale team in UW but havent done Dayway yet.
In urgoz i ran a Cryway Rit build with splinter and ancestors rage if i remember correctly
HM dungeons i ran a variety of SoOsc sin and 600/smite and A few old school Boogrots runs
11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
17, Im a Californian. I play usually 7pm-11pm weekdays and weekends it varies. I live in PST.

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you desrve a team spot.
I will put my complete effort into perfecting every role i am assigned to. I would like a spot because i have a few titles that become easier when done as a group and im sure many people feel the same way (tyria vanq). I also am very versatile and am hoping for a good home to finish gwamm and fill HoM.

Thanks for reading. Pm me on here or in Game with any questions/comments/concerns.
-Drama

Last edited by Dont Cause Drama on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:03 pm

I see plenty of characters that can join on dungeons, but if you're here to DoA you only have a monk + sin and since tank is learned last you only have a monk. Push that ele through NF and I say yes to a trial.

Also the characters that are not done with anything are they close to completing stuff or just storage mules?
Back to top Go down
barbie [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
barbie [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 pm

i know this one as well feel free to ask me questions if u want
Back to top Go down
Dont Cause Drama
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:07 pm

@Warrior
The mesmer is going through NF same with the Ele. Ele is actually lvl 20 and did Eotn, NF primary so hes just leaving noob island NF. Mesmer is a KC from Shing Jea so shes just gonna be joining NF. The Dervish is a lvl1 survivor thats at Brass Knuckles and i kinda lost interesting in grinding for r3 but maybe ill pick it up someday. I have been away from gw since maybe november, ive only been back for maybe a month or a little more. Im interested in refreshing my dungeonable characters and DoA is the thing im gonna need the most Training in. Besides that i will grinding tyria vanq which will give me 25. Then ill get that last 750k luxon and max that so ill be at 26, then tyria carto will be 28 and 17 more HM tyria missions and ill be gods. So i have some work to do obviously, and its alot more fun not doing it alone. Smile
@Barbie
Hi! I missed you... again! Sorry about ToYs ally, gz on getting into ToA ally though. Hopefully see you on a DoA run soon enough Smile

-Drama
Back to top Go down
barbie [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
barbie [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 pm

nothing to be sorry about im enjoying not leading an ally for now. and i <3 the guys here
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:30 pm

/no i remember your name and it always ends poorly didn't you attempt to apply into ToA too?
Back to top Go down
Dont Cause Drama
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Updated with screenshots of Titles.
@Vic
Yes i applied to ToA. I was rejected due to past preconcieved opinions of their leader. I had a good word with one of their officers and we discussed the situation and decided even if i was to be accepted and join ToA that i wouldnt be in the proper environment i was looking for either way. I chose to leave my ToA application as it was up to its deletion as i was no longer interested in being a ToA member. Nothing more nothing less.
-Drama
Back to top Go down
Noxious
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm

he was banned from Face ally and SCAR ally. That was awhile ago though, so up to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 pm

New guild, new start for everyone IMO. Lets review the app based on char development, experience...
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:51 pm

i agree with vic to be honest but i remember you personally not just the name. also 3 years of playing youve been through a new guild every month or 2 and thats just the ones you mentioned. dont seem like a long term member and the problem is you not the guilds/officers/member. and for marcs comment if its reviewed on char development and experience it doesnt look that good 2 chars fully developed and 1 or 2 partials
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 pm

skervyskalywag wrote:
i agree with vic to be honest but i remember you personally not just the name. also 3 years of playing youve been through a new guild every month or 2 and thats just the ones you mentioned. dont seem like a long term member and the problem is you not the guilds/officers/member. and for marcs comment if its reviewed on char development and experience it doesnt look that good 2 chars fully developed and 1 or 2 partials

/echo
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 am

For DoA you have 2 chars which you could take, and a sin which you won't be learning anytime soon IMO. For dungeons you have 2 characters. Not much character development to be honest. Most people here can reroll atleast 3-4 times for each run for the most part. I would say get the Monk+Sin+Necro through EoTN, and an Ele/Mes through to DoA and you will be good for a trial run.
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:11 am

characters issues seem a problem, do we not already have enough egos in the guild? otherwise if you push characters through i'll say trial.
Back to top Go down
Dont Cause Drama
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 am

@Haunted
DoA Builds are going to change in the presumed perma nerf. Which will me from what ive heard a Ob flesh possibly Warrior or Ele. And For the Dungeons it seems all dungeons these days only need a Sin or a Monk (Perma or 600) Meaning i already have enough to do at least 75% of the dungeons and considering the Sins are always used for speed clears thats even more of a bonus that my sin is near most dungeons. My sin has not completed eotn, but that wasnt a statement saying he has no Eotn skills or titles. Finish eotn on my sin would take the better part of 3 hours most likely and if it was needed i would go for it. I dont see the mesmer getting to DoA anytime soon as i dont really see a fun build for Pve mesmers anymore. The ele is and will be on its way to doa in no time. Just a quick stop to get his vabbi and then its a straight shot there. Monk is in the same boat as the sin, being partly through eotn including completing a few dungeons and a few vanquishes along the way. The eotn part can be accomplished with little effort and would commonly be a laid back way for members/officers/leader of the guild to get to know Me as a player and as an individual. Eotn would take time but the time would not be wasted as it would serve many different purposes. I am getting my ele through NF atm at a slow pace due to the fact that im doing it solo with hero/hench rather then in a group with other players trying to get to DoA asap. The more community i have to help me on this endeavor the better as grinding solo to join a guild seems kinda misleading.
@asjr
This is a thread to examine me as a player not as an individual. My past and the past of those who may have opinions of me is not to be misinterpreted as facts to be brought up when discussing my in game skill. Thank you

-Drama

Last edited by Dont Cause Drama on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 am

Work on some more toons and titles and re apply tnx
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 am

Dont Cause Drama wrote:
@Haunted
DoA Builds are going to change in the presumed perma nerf. Which will me from what ive heard a Ob flesh possibly Warrior or Ele. And For the Dungeons it seems all dungeons these days only need a Sin or a Monk (Perma or 600) Meaning i already have enough to do at least 75% of the dungeons and considering the Sins are always used for speed clears thats even more of a bonus that my sin is near most dungeons. My sin has not completed eotn, but that wasnt a statement saying he has no Eotn skills or titles. Finish eotn on my sin would take the better part of 3 hours most likely and if it was needed i would go for it. I dont see the mesmer getting to DoA anytime soon as i dont really see a fun build for Pve mesmers anymore. The ele is and will be on its way to doa in no time. Just a quick stop to get his vabbi and then its a straight shot there. Monk is in the same boat as the sin, being partly through eotn including completing a few dungeons and a few vanquishes along the way. The eotn part can be accomplished with little effort and would commonly be a laid back way for members/officers/leader of the guild to get to know Me as a player and as an individual. Eotn would take time but the time would not be wasted as it would serve many different purposes. I am getting my ele through NF atm at a slow pace due to the fact that im doing it solo with hero/hench rather then in a group with other players trying to get to DoA asap. The more community i have to help me on this endeavor the better as grinding solo to join a guild seems kinda misleading.

And the pending SF nerf has also been coming for what 4 months now? All I am saying is my opinion, it is up to you if you want to accept it or not.

Last edited by Haunted Dream on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:42 am

why not?
/trial
if there's a problem, kick him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:47 am

Post when you have your Ele at DoA for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:47 am

That includes pve skills AoS, BuH, FH.
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 am

marc youd really consider a trial with what he has and all he needs to do is get a ele ready for doa :/
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:02 am

monk eotn
sin eotn
ele nf
mesmer or nercro through nf/eotn
Delete ur dervish for a paragon nf/eotn

and there u go Char diversity was born again. on the other side you have been a looong time but not much chars are done. so u afk a lot or something? + bad feedback = /trial after chars are fixed
Back to top Go down
Bourne Ultima [GS]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 am

really dissapointing this.

this guy has his own guild in GS alliance.

he made an app to join, but was told to get more players and reapply as it was too inactive, so he got more players and reapplied 3 days ago.

weve done snowball at together and i thought they was gonna grow and become a decent guild. seems hes lost interest VERY quickly and im even more dissapointed he aint pm'd me with his intentions.

Blink
Back to top Go down
eVoVe [ToA]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:07 am

Dont Cause Drama wrote:
This is a thread to examine me as a player not as an individual. My past and the past of those who may have opinions of me is not to be misinterpreted as facts to be brought up when discussing my in game skill.

As I told you when we talked, who you are as an individual is even more important at this point than who you are as a player. You can have all the toons in the game ready for everything and still be a douche. You cant expect to burn so many bridged and not run into problems later.
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:19 am

I dont like the fact that he is pushing his own application, then also, he says that monk and perma are the only ones reeally needed which is ridiculous as we use Rits the most even. This is a /no for me, bad feedback and no wide character diversity.
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 am

eVoVe [ToA] wrote:
Dont Cause Drama wrote:
This is a thread to examine me as a player not as an individual. My past and the past of those who may have opinions of me is not to be misinterpreted as facts to be brought up when discussing my in game skill.

As I told you when we talked, who you are as an individual is even more important at this point than who you are as a player. You can have all the toons in the game ready for everything and still be a douche. You cant expect to burn so many bridged and not run into problems later.

uhum his comment should really be taken into consideration ^^ even if he gets accepted here its still gonna be a problem within the alliance to anyone who actually knows or remembers him
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 am

No and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Of God Application   Ritualist Of God Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ritualist Of God Application
Page 1 of 1