Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Possey's Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Possey's Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Possey's Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Possey's Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Possey's Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Possey's Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Possey's Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Possey's Application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Possey's Application EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Possey's Application

Go down 
+12
Warrior The Known
remember me?
ajr2012
Haunted Dream
Fish [ToYs]
Prey Monkie
Countess Tera
Zhou Cruz
skervyskalywag
Manic Star
Kyvek [ToYs]
Possey
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Possey
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Possey

Possey's Application Empty
PostSubject: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:19 am

IGN:Possey Dervish
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

Possey's Application Gw019
I own all the campaigns and are somewhat experienced in doing them.

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

Dervish: All campaigns

Sin: All campaigns

Monk: Nightfall, Eotn

Mesmer: Nightfall, Eotn

Warrior: Factions, Profecies, Eotn, Nightfall

Ranger: Nightfall

Necro: Nightfall, Eotn

Ele: work in progress

Rit: Work in progress

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

Dervish: Maxed norn, ss, deldrimor. r9 vanguard, r8 asura, r7 lb.

Assassin: r9 asura, r8 delver, r7 vanguard, r5 norn, r7 ss, r8 lb.

Monk: r10 vanguard, r10 deldrimor, r7 asura, r5 norn, r6 ss, r8 lb

Mesmer: r6 ss, r8 lb, around r5 in eotn ranks

My general pve builds for all of my characters require alot of pve skills, so i have pretty much all the useful ones on every character.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Possey's Application Mytitles

the title i am personally most proud of, is my legendary guardian title. Largely because i achieved it before eye of the north came out. Secondly because i achieved it with mainly heroes with builds that i made myself.
Im currently not working very hard on grinding my titles, as thats basically what the rest i have to achieve are. Ive never been a grinding person.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I use ventrilo all the time, i have a mic, and have actually gone through about 5 of them doing so for various reasons over the years.

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.

I know people ^^. Actually i just heard alot of ex-scar members came here so it sounded appealing to me, i just looked for your site myself. Your on google, your famous! Very Happy

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?

What i want to get out of OhNo, is hopefully a great experience of dungeon runs, elite missions, and speed clears, and also a good group of friends who, as well as playing the game well, can have a good time, have a laugh.

As for what i can give to OhNo... well just ask some of your guildies who know me Smile I am an extremely fast learner in anything you need to teach me. I have vast experience in all areas of guild wars.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Dust Of Fallen Angels [DoFa]- not the first guild i joined but the first guild i can remember. spent the best part of 2 years in this guild. It was a very friendly guild that did everything. It was a large group of friends willing to try anything, and was the most fun i ever had on guild wars in this guild. i made a lot of friends in this guild, not really in touch with any of them now as im one of the few from this guild who still play. I was a member for about a week before being promoted to officer in this fairly big guild, as i made friends with the leader, and impressed him a lot with my ability to learn and do things. I was later made leader as the current leader was getting less and less active, which then the officers were put on a roter to change leader, 1 officer per month was made leader. I dont think i ever will find another guild like this again, as the people in it were so unique and we were a really close nit group of friends. Joined as real life friends were in the guild, and left due to everyone i was friends with quitting.

[Star]- had a few names but was same people due to a few mishaps within the guild involving members being kicked etc. This was probably the closest i could find to what DoFa was to me. Again made alot of friends in the guild, and again not many play any more. this was a more experienced guild so we did uwsc and fowsc mainly but was really good and efficient at doing it. Joined as DoFa fell apart, an in game friend asked me to join this guild. Left because i wanted to do more speed clears as i thought they were holding me back a bit, went back to Star, then it fell apart so i left again.

Scions Of Carver [SCAR]- I applied to SCAR, passed the trial run with flying colours (words of John, the leader at the time) and got all /approves in the application. This guild wasnt as close nit as DoFa and Star, but was an extremely experienced speed clear guild (as you know). I was in 3 weeks when i was made an officer as John saw i could run teams efficiently, keep everyone in check, and was a very experienced, good player. I joined as i thought this guild could give me the variety of speed clears i wanted. i left because when aion came out, the guild started to decline rapidly, which slowed down runs, causing members to leave, having a domino effect, alliance guilds leaving, and eventually falling apart making it a dying guild along with some personal things happening in real life.

Various Guilds- after SCAR crashed, i quit guild wars for a month or so, then afterwards, i joined various guilds of 5 or 6 people i knew just to have a cape and guild tag near my name. names arnt important and reasons for joining and leaving apparent, as these wernt really guilds.

ECTOs- My current guild, i joined as my friend is in the guild and they have fairly good speed clear experience so i thought id give it a try.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I have very high standards and can get frustrated if things are under what i expect. However, i also am quite a fair person and i also rarely judge people individually. As for hobbies, i play guitar mostly and my favorite hobby of all... sleeping ^^. I also play football a few times a week with friends .

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I am experienced in all areas of guild wars, speed clear, dungeons, elite areas, you name it i can do it. im experienced in FoW, All dungeons, DoA. in the old uw, i could solo the whole of it 10/10 (a bit irrelevent but shows how determined i can be) however i quit just before the UW change and havnt looked into that yet.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 18 years old, im from England, and i usually play between 5pm GMT and 9am GMT (yes that way round, i play through the night Smile)

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you deserve a team spot.

I will be able to help give advice on builds and tactics (especially as shadow form is gonna be nerfed apparently) and i have a boat load of experience to bring to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Kyvek [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Kyvek [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:12 am

I like this app. I really do. I like the attitude, the character diversity, the experience, and did I mention the attitude? Positive, confident.
/trial
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 am

I agree with Kyveks points.

/Trial
Back to top Go down
skervyskalywag
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:28 am

what no paragon? deny!!!! nah jk Razz i sorta remember you from scar im sure others still around from scar will agree and say yes
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Zhou Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:38 am

looks pr0.
/trial
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 am

Remeber a little. And a solid App. /Yes on trial Possey's Application 77969
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:05 am

looks good/trial
Back to top Go down
Fish [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Fish [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 am

/trial no doubt
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 am

Oh god Dan is back. =) /trial if not an instant /yes
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:06 am

lookin goooooooood Cool
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:16 am

/accept trial just because he has an emerald blade
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:13 am

/YES!
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 am

I guess that leaves me to a /trial too then Razz very nice app.
Back to top Go down
coil
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm

/trial..............j/k get him in the guild now.
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm

trial performed

welcome dan
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 pm

locking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possey's Application   Possey's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Possey's Application
Page 1 of 1