Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application Form: Pride McKay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PrideMcKay
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Form: Pride McKay Empty
PostSubject: Application Form: Pride McKay   Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 pm

IGN: Pride McKay, Lord Mordecai.
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age )**
https://2img.net/h/i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/PrideMcKay/Age.jpg
I own all campaigns

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Monk, Elementalist, Ranger, Warrior, Assassin. They completed every campaign.

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
Monk owns all and I believe my Elementalist and Assassin have everything necessary for the dungeons and clears.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
My Monk has 25 maxed titles, and I am currently working on no titles. Maybe just some necessary titles to get my Ele and Assassin going and ready for Dungeons.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Always.

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.
When I logged back on Guildwars since some long time, I noticed my guild was almost completely empty, with just a message in the Status. And I talked to John (Genius Was Revrac), who said I should apply.

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?
I'm thinking of picking up where I left after my long break of Guildwars. And as I am a real SCAR-Veteran I guess I could bring some skill and experience and if necessary some laughter.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
SCAR is the only one worth mentioning. I've been in SCAR I believe since September 2007, I am one of the oldest Veterans of SCAR remaining in Guildwars, beside John and Colin (I think).

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I play Fieldhockey, Squash (or Racketball I believe you americans call it), I also play on the Xbox once in a while. I go to University and on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights you are most likely to find me in a bar or a club.
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Oh, I believe practically everything. Good chance I forgot to do that stuff after this long time. I might need some recap.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 18 years old, I will turn 19 on the 14th on February. I am from Groningen, The Netherlands GMT+1. I can't really say at what time I usually play, but I can guarantee I will be on Ventrilo most of the time, so I can always play a role when needed and not busy.

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you desrve a team spot.
I hope I will refind my motivation to play GW again and I hope to find this within this guild. And my answer on why I deserve a team spot will be equal why I have been so brief on my application form, I hope my name and experience will say enough about me, as I believe all the others SCAR members will be able to vouch for my skill and personality. And if you have any more questions, you will most likely already find me on your Ventrilo server talking to your members and officers.

Many Kisses,

Pride McKay.
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

PostSubject: Re: Application Form: Pride McKay   Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Pride=Yes
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Application Form: Pride McKay   Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Invited and closed.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
My soul is haunted by bad memories
My soul is haunted by bad memories
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Application Form: Pride McKay   Application Form: Pride McKay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:02 am

OMFOJNIDFLSKJ WTF MY FAVORITE NEANDERTHAL IS BACK! WOOOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Form: Pride McKay   Application Form: Pride McKay Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Form: Pride McKay
Page 1 of 1