Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D

Go down 
+4
remember me?
ajr2012
Prey Monkie
laz [ToYs]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
laz [ToYs]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D Empty
PostSubject: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 pm

IGN: Laz Tha Assassin
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age )**
i own all campaigns. When you /age my account, it will tell you the overall age, however that is not the amount i have played. My dervish, my first character, has the correct time as to which i have played. So in reality, ive been playing for 35 months and the account is 57 months old.. This account was owned previously by an old friend and he didnt want to play anymore.
Link below for screenshots

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
I have a dervish, assassin, monk, mesmer, necro, ranger, and an ele. My dervish has completed all campaigns. Meanwhile, my monk has beaten all except prophecies and my sin has beaten all except Factions and Prophecies. My other characters are there for storage space and casual play. My ele is at shing jea monastery Razz

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
My derv, sin, and monk have most of the PVE skills, with my derv having all of the asura and sin owning most of the vanguard side. My derv has max sunspear, r7 lightbringer, r9 kurz, r10 norn, r8 asura, r7 deldrimor and r6 vanguard. My sin has r10 asuran, r9 deldrimor, r8 vanguard, r5 norn, r8 sunspear and r6 lightbringer. My monk is also just about the same as my assassin.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
On my dervish, i have 10 titles maxed and many more under-construction. The ones maxed are protector/guardian of elona, protector/guardian of cantha, legendary spearmarshall, slayer of all and legendary skill hunter. I have hit the second tier of Kind of a Big Deal and plan to get at least r4. My sin has r10 asuran and is max sweet title. i think the title that i am most proud of is my r5 zaishen and my up and coming sweet title. Ive worked very hard to acquire the gold to buy and farm my way to these titles and the outcome has been amazing. Link below for screenshots

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes, always have and most likely always will.

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.
I used to be in the guild and i wanna come back..i think my leave from you guys has been for far too long

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?
I want to have the complete gaming experiance. I want to be able to ahve fun while conquering tasks quickly and effectively. I think i can bring quite a lot to the OhNo community. I am well versed and I ahve been around for 3 years so i know what im doing. I like this game and i like to excel in all aspects of it.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I have been in all sorts of guilds from UWSC guilds to just laidback guilds. I have been in [Di] (3 months- guild fell apart), [Wink] (a week or so- most people were on when i wasnt so i wasnt doing things actively with people), [dth], [Riot](a week- left because they were all immature little brats that shouldnt be playing this game). i ahve also been a part of other guilds that arent known due to them just being friend guilds.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I'm a life loving guy, you know. I do things that interest me so i can have a blast doing them. I love to play sports (football, baseball) and im a gamer at heart. I play COD MW2 on my ps3 and guild wars on my laptop. im a full time student and am studying to be a nurse. Although school gets intense at times, i always find some time to play cuz its my outlet from the real world.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I have done all parts of UWSC pre Dhuum millions of times. Currently i am able to be a mobber and a terra in the new UW. I havent gotten the chance to play with the a/me bar or the bonder considering i dont have an ele. I also have ran the SS monk b4 but its not as fun as being a mobber or terra. In FoW, i know all 3 perma parts. i know how to t1, t2, and MT all under a con set (MT varies due to whether or not the main team is good or not). i have ran monk b4 in fow, though i do not like UA. HB FTW!!!!!!! Anyways, i have run MoP and 100b on my sin. I have completed a few urgoz run whilst being in the guild; i ran bonder or Healer. I have never done the deep and i really want to. In DoA, i have learned the recall tank part with Glory Blade and Heolias Twrch. I can run bonder and UA in the current DoA meta. I can also run necro support and TK but you dont use necros anymore. When ursan was around i cleared DoA twice as the ursan and once on my friends monk (my computer was down and he needed the accomplishment). I have run SoOsc millions of times, hence why i have the r10 asuran on my sin. i know how to a/p, a/d, and a/mo. As a 600/smite, i have some experience in running SoO and rragars. Mostly i smited those runs and i have attempted some 600 in those dungeons.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 18 years old. Born and raised in Miami Florida. i usually play at night or in the afternoon when i get home from school. Miami = eastern time zone.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/gw145.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:00 pm

wb Smile
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:03 pm

\yes
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 pm

is this necessary? /duh
Back to top Go down
Luka
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 pm

/wb
Back to top Go down
Kyvek [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Kyvek [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 pm

/wb
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:40 pm

yes he is on a trial run now.........
Back to top Go down
Kbar
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:52 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Nhoj Revrac
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Nhoj Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm

gz LAz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D   Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Laz's App...Oh yeah...Thats Right...I want back in :D
Page 1 of 1