Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Over Killing's Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Over Killing's Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Over Killing's Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Over Killing's Application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Over Killing's Application

Go down 
+12
Luka
Strider [ToYs]
Prey Monkie
McMuffin
Zhou Cruz
Warrior The Known
Dogz
Kyvek [ToYs]
Dwanya
coil
ajr2012
fireflame
16 posters
AuthorMessage
fireflame
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Over Killing's Application Empty
PostSubject: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 am

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 1,666 Hours And 7 Minutes... 19 Months Old... I have Proph, Factions, NF And EoTn.
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age )**

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Assassin - Beat Factions And EoTn..Working On NF.
Ele - Beat Factions And Most Of EoTn... Beating All Games With Him On My Next School Break.
Monk - Beat Factions And EoTn
Rit - Beat Factions And Parts Of EoTn(Just To Get The Skills I Need)

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)? I Have A Lot Of Skills On My Main Toons... My Kurz Title Is Rank Two.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? I Am Not Working On Any Of My Titles.
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Yes...

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible. Hyperion One...

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo? I Want To Get The Best Playing Experience Here In This Guild... And I Can Bring Skills That I have Learned Over A Year And A Half Of Playing Guild Wars To The Guild, And Hopefully Be Able To Help Quite A Few People Out...

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[EcTo]... 1 Year!!! I Left Because I Was An Officer But Finally Figured Out That The Leader Was Treating Me Like His Pet Toy. And Making Me Do All Of his Recruiting/Maintaining The Guild.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. Well My Name Is Matt. I Play Atleast 4 Hours A Day. Love Playing My Guitar........ Have A Girl Friend That Is Always Doing Something With Me Or To Me(She Does Not Play Guild Wars). And That About Sums It Up For Me.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
FoW - MT, T1, T2, UA, EoE And 100 Blades.
UW - E1, E2, E3, A/D, M2 And E/Mo.
I Did Urgoz Two Times As MM.
I Do SoOSc, OolasSc.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. 16 Years Old... From North Carolina(East Caost). I Play During The Day And At Night. From 8A.M.-12A.M. And From 5P.M.- 12P.M.. (GMT -5:00) Eartern Time (US & Canada)

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you desrve a team spot. I Am Going To Be Helping Players, And Teaching/Showing Them How To Do Their Jobs. And I Desrve A Spot Because I Know What I'm Doing And I'm Respectful To Any Choice You Make. And I Love To Help And Be Helped.
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:42 am

**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age )**

**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

\no not enough character diversity and lack of ability to even follow basic instructions.
Back to top Go down
fireflame
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am

Sorry about that... I filled this apication out on my iPod. And I forgot that I need to take a screen shot of my /age. Would you allow me to repost this application with all the right means? And I really have spent time going through the games with my characters because I really didn't see the point of it till now. I will work on them a great deal. I will respect all of your choices... Thank you again for your time!!!
Back to top Go down
coil
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 am

although its pretty impressive that you managed to do that on your ipod, please edit it with the addition of your screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:25 am

even u proved u screen shots u r still having u small charecter diversity and lack of experience /denied
Back to top Go down
Kyvek [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Kyvek [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 am

The very few characters you do have are limited on campaigns completed, your experience (outside of FoW/UW) is next to none. We do Urgoz or the Deep fairly rarely, so you wouldn't be able to join us on hardly any of our dungeon runs with no experience and such a lack of characters...
I don't think this guild would be the right fit for you, at this time in your gw gaming experience. If you are truly interested in OhNo, go work on more chars, move as many as possible through EotN and NF, and reapply when you're more experienced.
/deny
Back to top Go down
Dogz
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Dogz

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 am

Im gonna say deny because you didn't even put up screenshots......
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 am

Experience can be taught given character diversity. I suggest reapplying in about two weeks when you get your chars through NF and EoTN.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
Zhou Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 am

Im gonna say no.
You have almost no characters ready for dungeons or doa. There is no info on your character ranks. You have a relative short playtime. There are no screenshots.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
Dhuum, I am your Father!
Dhuum, I am your Father!
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 am

k guys. screenshots are important. but after three people say it i think its obvious. not everyone has to say "post screenshots" just because someone else did. he said hell post them and if he doesnt then he can reapp when he can follow directions.

IMO.
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

work on ur chars for 2 weeks. get standard things like monk nf + eotn ele NF + Eotn Necro/Warrior/Mesmer Nf + eotn and some extra thing like Rit or/and Paragon trhough nf and eotn. cuz u lack SC exp in dungeons and DoA u need more Char Diversity to make up for it. eotn means = getting iau + aos + ebon sin etc on ur chars. when u did that. takes about 2 weeks imo reapply with pics and updated pve ranks:) /no
Back to top Go down
fireflame
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 am

Well if took my ele through nf would I be able to try then. Or just wait till I have a few characters threw?!
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 am

Dwanya wrote:
even u proved u screen shots u r still having u small charecter diversity and lack of experience /denied

+1
Back to top Go down
Luka
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:07 am

Small character diversity & exp. Get Ele through NF & EotN, Monk through NF, and Ritualist through EotN. Re-app after u work on characters + post the screens.

But for now,

/No.
Back to top Go down
Vingilot
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 am

NF is need for SS rank and of course if you want to do DoA, EotN for all the PvE skills and dungeons. As you have not done nf on a single char i will assume you are more interested in EotN (dungeons).

Here we go, the break down:
sin - can join on dungeons, however as you do not have exp you will not be tanking yet and can not join groups. Also you can join FoW, UW which are not the top priority of many ppl here.
ele - not finished EotN so cant really be that useful, but there is a quick fix Wink
monk - can join dungeons and almost all need a monk so you are good here
rit - usually very useful in dungeons so you need to beat EotN

Fix:
ele - finish EotN and NF
rit - finish EotN
monk - NF
+1 one more char maybe para/mes/war and get them through EotN.

Questions:
You do 100b (FoW) on your sin?
Urgoz, you have done MM as what char?

PS And what is it with capital letter each word, annoying!!!
Back to top Go down
Luka
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 am

Vingilot wrote:
+1 one more char maybe para/mes/war and get them through EotN.

If it's a Mesmer, the main point is to get it through NF (VoR/E-Surge DoA), Warrior through EotN (Manlyway Dungeons as 100b, FoWSC) and if its a Para, through EotN mainly for the Dungeons & through NF.
Back to top Go down
fireflame
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 am

Ok! Y'all preatty much just told me strait up. I just started NF with my ele. It should be done this weekend. And if I have a lot of time to play I will get eotn and nf done. And if I make a née character what is most needed? A paragon would seem fun. But it's whatever y'all need. And I had a necrosis but didn't like him. So just guess what I did with him. And yes. I do 100b as sin. Thanks guys !!
Back to top Go down
Manic Star
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 am

Sin = FOWSC / DungeonSC / UWSC / DOA
Ele = FOWSC / DungeonSC / UWSC / DOA
Monk = FOWSC / Dungeonsc / DOA / URGOZ
Warrior = FOWSC / DungeonSC / URGOZ
Mesmer = DOA / URGOZ
Ranger = FOWSC / DungeonSC / URGOZ
Dervish = DungeonSC (Only One)
Ritualist = FOWSC / DungeonSC / UWSC / URGOZ
Paragon = DungeonSC
Necromancer = FOWSC / DungeonSC / DOA / URGOZ

Like the others have said character diversity is the main problem, saying that we have had a revent applicant in a similar situation to yourself and has in a fairly short amount of time managed to resolve that problem by pushing professions through campaigns, the most important being EOTN and NF. Above I have provided a list of the professions in the game and what areas we use them in so that you can decided for yourself which should be the most effective to push through depending obviously on the preferred areas your more interested in, I hope this proves to be valuable to you.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
Zhou Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Paragon is a good choice if you wanna do dungeons. They are used for every dungeon that is not a sinway, and paras are one of the harder classes to find.
Back to top Go down
Masmar
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Masmar

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:01 pm

I Write With Caps At The Start Of most Words.

gotta love ipods auto-caps
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:21 pm

fireflame wrote:
Well if took my ele through nf would I be able to try then. Or just wait till I have a few characters threw?!

I say reapply when you can post screenshots and have pushed characters through nightfall and eotn.
Back to top Go down
Carnage Runner
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Carnage Runner

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Re-apply from a computer with the sufficient capability to apply correctly. Do not bother applying until you have at least 3 characters completely through Nightfall and Eye of the North, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over Killing's Application   Over Killing's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Over Killing's Application
Page 1 of 1