Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nox Is A Rockstar re-app

Go down 
+10
coil
Prey Monkie
remember me?
survivor
Dogz
matti [ToA]
Glory blade
Fish [ToYs]
Drew
Noxious
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxious
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

Nox Is A Rockstar re-app Empty
PostSubject: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:52 pm

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age )**

https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Martino12345/gw011.jpg

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?

Adficio Morior (Necro+title monger) - All completed
Nox Is A Rockstar (Sin) - Factions, GWEN, Almost done NF.
Corbulo Incarnatum (Monk) - All Completed
Terra Stormwraith (Ele) - Nightfall and EOTN (At the end of Proph + Factions with her)
Cronus Nightshade (Dervish) - Nightfall (turned into storage, really)
Nox Goes Spartan (Para) - EOTN
Carling Stormbow (Ranger) - Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall
Nox Goes Harlot (Mes) - EOTN, Nightfall
Noxious Spiritualis (Rit) - Factions, EOTN
Grim Kaos (War) - NF, Prophecies, Factions, parts of EOTN

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

Kurz rank is 8. My Sin, Monk, Necro, Rit, Para, Ele have all the necessary PvE SC skills, minus the asuran ones out of Tarnished Haven for my Ele and Para. I haven't had the drive lately to do them all again but can be done quickly. My Necro has all the EOTN titles maxed, my sin is r8-9 in all, and the rest of the characters that have completed EOTN have marginal levels, around 5-7 for each one. Again, this can be done quickly, and I can go into more detail if you would like.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
My Necro has GWAMM as I stated earlier. Other characters have various levels of KOABG. I'm currently working on Treasure Hunter in tandem with lucky/unlucky. If I had to pick my favorite title it would be Source of Wisdom.

https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Martino12345/gw012.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Martino12345/gw013.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Martino12345/gw014.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Martino12345/gw015.jpg

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Not unless the group requires it since I'm usually around my roommates. Otherwise I'll always jump on for groups.

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.
Was in it.

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?
I want to be able to log on with my limited time and get some SC's done. I'm not interested in DoA but can jump in if absolutely needed. I bring a wide ranger of characters, good SC experience and a good attitude to learn, adapt, and enjoy.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Started out in KGOA, moved onto to various other PvP guilds including GTA and Black Parades. Quit HA when I hit r9, joined Face, was briefly in Lollercoaster and then joined SCAR, followed by OhNo. Short stint in Toys but ATM they are not what I'm looking for.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Most of my time is spent in the gym/school, I play CoD on PS3 as well as NHL 10. Learning to play Squash and play volleyball when I have the time. Taking some time off from that though to rehab my knee. I'll stick with my story of casting MS on my R/E and wondering wtf the gray bar was for.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I've done almost all the roles in every SC that SCAR had taught me, and the adapted ones used in OhNo currently. Same goes with FoW. Current UW I have only done the Rit part really, but I'm wanting to learn the sin roles to add some dimension. I've ran DoA as VoR, Esurge, and back in the day I ran every role except for the ObsFlesh tank.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 23, live in Calgary, AB. My playtime is usually evenings after 5. Mountain time zone? Not sure lol.

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you desrve a team spot.
I'm coming back because a lot of my friends that I usually do SC's with have returned. I left for Toys because there wasn't much other than DoA going on so I went to look for something different. I deserve a team spot because I'm a good player, I know a lot of the players in OhNo and I think I've proven myself in the past to be a good asset.
Back to top Go down
Drew
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

I hurd u was a noob?

you rock nox, yes from me (if I still count Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://DrewDubois.com
Fish [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Fish [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 pm

/trial as dye farmer in pre searing has to get 1black dye/5min
Back to top Go down
Glory blade
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Glory blade

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 pm

NOX!!!!
Back to top Go down
matti [ToA]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
matti [ToA]

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I'll give this a yes if you promise to stick with us even if you think the guild might not fit you all of a sudden. As you now see, give things some time and everything can work itself out.
Back to top Go down
Dogz
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Dogz

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Yes, go go trail.
Back to top Go down
survivor
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Good character diversity and experience. Loyalty is valuable as well though. But the grass always seem greener on the other side. /trail
Back to top Go down
Noxious
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 pm

matti wrote:
I'll give this a yes if you promise to stick with us even if you think the guild might not fit you all of a sudden. As you now see, give things some time and everything can work itself out.

I stuck around for quite some time seeing nothing but DoA. It was just a matter of being bored and all my friends leaving.

Survivor, as far as loyalty, every serious guild I've been in I've been in for over a year and saw it 'till it's death. I wouldn't have left OhNo if I saw any signs of it being restructured in tandem with other activities than DoA.
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Hmm....he's canadian....but we have carnage....fight to the death Carnage v Nox to be the Canadian champion of OhNo? Very Happy?

/accept
Back to top Go down
Prey Monkie
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Prey Monkie

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Dungeon Whore +1
Back to top Go down
coil
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 am

Noxious wrote:
matti wrote:

I stuck around for quite some time seeing nothing but DoA. It was just a matter of being bored and all my friends leaving.

Survivor, as far as loyalty, every serious guild I've been in I've been in for over a year and saw it 'till it's death. I wouldn't have left OhNo if I saw any signs of it being restructured in tandem with other activities than DoA.

I'll give this an accept if you promise to stick with us even if you think the guild might not fit you all of a sudden. As you now see, give things some time and everything can work itself out.
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 am

theres only room for 1 canadian *ponder*

/trial
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
Dhuum, I am your Father!
Dhuum, I am your Father!
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 pm

no.
Back to top Go down
Luka
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Char diversity & titles shows the exp, especially the Hero. /yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Warrior The Known
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Invited and Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nox Is A Rockstar re-app   Nox Is A Rockstar re-app Empty

Back to top Go down

Nox Is A Rockstar re-app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mallyx and Friends [OhNo] :: Applications to [OhNo]-
Jump to: