Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Welcome to Mallyx and Friends [OhNo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Supa Fly

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Can't wait for Guild Wars 2
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LF a spare account with a high lvl toon in pre
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am by mariavazquez

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 am by mariavazquez

» WTS Accounts
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 pm by Zhou Cruz

» Applications closed for the moment.
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm by Zhou Cruz

» acces to ohno
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Mystical's Services
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am by mafiafran

» Hey all!
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am by Haunted Dream

» Hard liqour and Red/Blue rocks
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am by Zhou Cruz

» Eternal Shield/Blade
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm by Kbar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application

Go down 
+10
Strider [ToYs]
Countess Tera
remember me?
McMuffin
Noxious
Zhou Cruz
cloud4905
Dwanya
ajr2012
dragons
14 posters
AuthorMessage
dragons
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application Empty
PostSubject: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:25 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GAME AGE ( /age )**
Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application Gw019 Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application Gw020 Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application Gw021 Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application Gw022
i have all campaigns and BMP

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Paragon: level 20 nightfall done can work on if needed
Ranger[main]:level 20 proph/factions/nightfall/EOTN Done
Monk[second main]: level 20 proph/factions/nightfall/EOTN Done
elementalist: level 20 proph/factions/nightfall done can do EOTN fast if needed
necromancer: level 20 proph/factions done im planing to remake this character but will work on if needed
Warrior:level 20 proph/factions done i dont like playing mele much will work on if i must
Dervish: level 20 proph at ring of fire none done again i dont care for playing mele will work on if i must
Assassin: level 20 factions/nightfall/EOTN Done
Necromancer:level 15 currently in presearing working on LDoA

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
i have most if not all of them if i am missing one i can sit out the run and go do the quest to get it
Ranger Kurz:12 SS:10 LB:8 norn:9 asura:8 deld:9 van:5
Monk Kurz:12 SS:9 LB:8 norn:4 asura:10 deld:10 van:5
assassin Kurz:12 SS:7 LB:5 norn:6 asura:7 deld:5 van:5

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
im proud of my kurzick title since i ground it from R3 to R12 in 1 weekend
**SEE SCREENS ABOVE**

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes i use vent i may not talk much but i listen very well and i have a mic

6. How did you hear a bout OhNo? Please include names if possible.
from my friend adfico morior

7. What do you want to get out of OhNo? And what can you bring to OhNo?
i want to get a fun active guild that actually does stuff from ohno.
hmm what can i bring to ohno i will bring my experience over these past 4+ years

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
lets see been so long so many guilds
winter is coming[] don't remember the tag first guild merged with FZN
frozen defenders[FZN] left to make BDV with a group of friends because of a pve pvp split in the guild
Burning defenders of virtue[BDV] left because it was dieing after almost a year
we all hate[PugZ] left because alot of members went to play WoW
The artic mauraders [TAM]left because after 2-3+ years of playing i needed a break
im using signet of shutyour[FACE] after they joined scar alliance there was to much drama i was in a few temp holding guilds then i took another break from the game

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
i have been playing guildwars for 4+ years with a few breaks of different lengths. i am planing to come back from a break after hearing shadowforms days are numbered. another hobie of mine is paintball

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
i did just about everything while playing with [face] and [scar] but after a few months of not playing i dont know how builds have changed but im eager to learn

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
i don't see why age matters much but im 18 i play randomly a few hours a day my timezone is GMT -8

12. What are you going to do for OhNo and why you desrve a team spot.
i am going to be an active member that participates in guild/alliance events/dungeon/HM/etc runs and after i (re)learn builds/runs i plan on forming teams when i can
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Lookin pretty good, we don't run focway much anymore, but bring your necro through Nightfall and paragon through eotn, \trial
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
I 0wnz this forum
I 0wnz this forum
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:31 pm

/trial go go :pp and get u para trough eotn for dungeons or make a rit :pp
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
cloud4905

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 pm

I've known Black for well over a year, and he is one of the best GW players I have ever met, hands down. He's also just a cool person to talk to on vent. You guys would be wise to take him.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Cruz
Zhou Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 pm

/trial. Para trough Eotn would be awsome btw.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Hahah why would you use my damn necro's name Razz

Like Josh, I have played with Black for well over a year. He's an awesome player and a great guy..drama free, down to business, and a lot of fun to play with. He's always down for trying new builds, learning roles etc and can rip through any campaign in a few hours.

A lot of you should remember him from the SCAR days, and it would be wise to take him in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragons
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 pm

haha nox i used it becouse thats what i have on my friends list
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
Dhuum, I am your Father!
Dhuum, I am your Father!
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:57 pm

were you in WTF or LAWL? bc i seem to remember your name...but i also may be just thinking about FACE...idk.. anyways

all i needed to hear was an approve from nox and my hoe josh.

/trial run
Back to top Go down
dragons
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 pm

i think i was in both [WTF] and [LAWL] for a while i think i took my break after [WTF] left [scar]alliance and reformed
Back to top Go down
Noxious
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 pm

I think he was in both during the whole clusterfuck of guild hopping etc while guilds were broken down/reformed and all that.
Back to top Go down
remember me?
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Noxious wrote:
Hahah why would you use my damn necro's name Razz

Like Josh, I have played with Black for well over a year. He's an awesome player and a great guy..drama free, down to business, and a lot of fun to play with. He's always down for trying new builds, learning roles etc and can rip through any campaign in a few hours.

A lot of you should remember him from the SCAR days, and it would be wise to take him in Very Happy

Enough for me I say accept without trial if Nox is vouching
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:48 am

A deff Trial. GL
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
cloud4905

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:57 am

Noxious wrote:
I think he was in both during the whole clusterfuck of guild hopping etc while guilds were broken down/reformed and all that.

This.
Back to top Go down
Strider [ToYs]
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Strider [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:21 am

/Trial - /Accept
Back to top Go down
dragons
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:39 am

a quick update i pushed my paragon through EoTN and should be ready for dungeons soon
Back to top Go down
Masmar
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Masmar

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:06 am

You motivate me to work on my paragon. i should make an application
Back to top Go down
Kyvek [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Kyvek [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:52 pm

LOL @ Masmar
Good app, good enthusiasm, good vouches.
/trial+/accept
Back to top Go down
dragons
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:25 am

not sure if i need more approvals if i have enough who can i whisper to set of the Trial
my character names are in topic
Back to top Go down
laz [ToYs]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 am

good character diversity /trial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ajr2012
ajr2012

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:59 pm

this needs a trial guys.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 pm

app looks good with lots of /trial up there. Will try to get you in tonight if your online, i'm in the same time zone as you. Add one of my igns from my sig and msg me when u see me online.
Back to top Go down
Kyvek [ToYs]
I rulez DoA
I rulez DoA
Kyvek [ToYs]

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

/invited 1/7/10
/officer close thread
Razz
Back to top Go down
Seek
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Kyvek wrote:
/invited 1/7/10
/officer close thread
Razz

yes ma'm right away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application   Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Death Stalker/Dragon Healing application
Page 1 of 1